Juve pre-season matches (84 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
you are like cronios, with a quarter of his intelligence, and allways finds ways to crap down on juventus, that offends me.

we are rebuilding to become third.

we lose a fucking friendly, and here comes all the crap.

vidal, probably our best transfer, is here for a few trainings and the last game against milan. he'll need time to adapt to the tactic so he can replace marchisio
we are still working on a cb and a lw, wich will really complete this team. we will also easely finish top 3

seriously, if we changed from number 7 to beating the serie a champions on their home ground, with a completely new team and coach

well, eighter we bought half of barcelona, or we'd have the new mourinho as coach

this is a new team that needs time to gell, and made alot of improvement. the second half was a good display, and we should consider it progress

but retarded inter fans like you fail to see that, and only note we lost to the serie a champions
Have you tried that chill pill yet matey?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think Krasic has just lost form, and people have short memory spans. When a team is under performing they get frustrated and blame a player who may have had an "off" couple of games.

Once Krasic returns to form, he'll be superb.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Not at all exaggerated - if Milan had those 3, we would have most likely lost by more - besides, Milan is still trying to complete their team this mercato - they have the same excuse.
How can you say that, last season we beat Milan in a competitive match when they had Zlatan and Robinho at San Siro, and we lost just by 1-0 when Zlatan,Robinho and Silva was playing and considering we were playing with Martinez, Traore and Motta it shows that it doesnt matter if those players played for Milan or not there is no guarantee they would win by more. Plus whats this hate against Juventus, its just a friendly and instead of supporting your complaining isn't really helpful.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i dont think we should worry about the big teams, we proved last season that we could beat them, with a worse team than this year. we must beat the small and average teams to finish 1-3.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The only thing that concerns me are our fitness levels. We looked burned in the first half. Not nearly the same level of intensity as a few days earlier (obviously the cause). Still, Udinese will already have 2 competitive matches under their belt by the time we play them, so we will need to be very sharp.

How can you say that, last season we beat Milan in a competitive match when they had Zlatan and Robinho at San Siro, and we lost just by 1-0 when Zlatan,Robinho and Silva was playing and considering we were playing with Martinez, Traore and Motta it shows that it doesnt matter if those players played for Milan or not there is no guarantee they would win by more. Plus whats this hate against Juventus, its just a friendly and instead of supporting your complaining isn't really helpful.
You're letting facts get in the way. This 1st half of this match, along with the Betis and Sporting results, are clearly a sign of things to come.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Also Linebreak, we beat Milan at the San Siro last season when they had their full team (Pato, Ibra, Robinho, Boateng, Seedorf etc) and we had an injury crisis.

I believe our backline ended up being Pepe - Legro - Bonucci - Grygera. This was the same game where we lost Martinez, De Ceglie and Chiellini to injuries before and during the game.

Big names dont win you games, team play, hard work and luck are much more important.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have so much respect for the Australians who wake up at 4 in the morning to watch Juve. :touched: You guys are true fans.
Grazie Suns :)

I tell you what the past few seasons have been fucked though, waking up at those ungodly hours and witnessing Zaccheroni-ball/Delneri-ball. Hopefully the results and performances pick up this season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Grazie Suns :)

I tell you what the past few seasons have been fucked though, waking up at those ungodly hours and witnessing Zaccheroni-ball/Delneri-ball. Hopefully the results and performances pick up this season.
Every game I think I will NOT wake up to another Juve game, only to be there the next week doing it all over again

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to watch a shitty stream that freezes at the worst time just to see fucking long balls, Amauri and a goat :sergio:

...but I'll keep doing it anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)