Juve pre-season matches (13 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
i don't hate him but he has bad form a very big drop in form and you got to accept that.
I don't think it is a drop in form. He's just a very limited and predictable player and it only took around half a year for teams to find this out how easily he could be eliminated from the game.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Pasquato was good, can't understand why he took out Vidal unless its to rest him for the league, Marchisio, Bonucci and Krasic were the flops of the match. We need to sign a good LW so Krasic doesn't have to play in every game. I think he'd be much more effective if we could change his role and sometimes just introduce him in the second half when some pace is needed.

Del Piero inspired the team to start attacking again! without him we'd keep getting dominated

Best 3 were Lichsteiner, Del Piero and Pirlo. Great goal by Vucinic him and Del piero had a good understanding with their 1-2's

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Obviously not good enough. People will say it's just a friendly but we only have one week left to prepare. The defense will obviously be a problem because there are no indications it has actually improved over the summer, to me it looks like watching last season again.
:agree:

We looked much better second half when we had another winger on.
That was just because Milan got a little bored and started to toy with us. And were still far better.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Krasic has to level up his game!
Lichtsteiner seems solid
We still have the same problems: 1.Need a good partner for Chiellini 2.Need a good winger as we cant always only work on the right
It seems to me that we have been better with Pasquato on the left than Vidal.
We said Marchisio is not a LW but its the same thing with Vidal

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Shit first half, acceptable second half.

People need to chill out and realise that when we played with the correct players we played quite well.
I just don't understand why Conte opted to play Vidal there? Why didn't he start with Pasquato on the left, and Vidal in the centre. We better see that against Udinese, we can't afford to be playing players out of positions constantly. This is what the summer mercato is for to buy players that fit, not vice versa.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:lol: @ the people jumping on the krasic hate bandwagon
well, you have me to thank for that, I think :D

I posted some time ago that Juve was making a big mistake by putting Krasic at the center of their new project ... at that time hardly anyone spoke of him as anything but a fixed point of reference in the new Juve ... and I was even accused of trying to undermine and ruin Juve for suggesting that and couldn't be trusted being a Milan fan and all :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Didnt watch the first half so I cant comment on it (although the fact we were down 2-0 speaks volumes), but I didnt mind what I saw second half.We still clearly need an LW though, not to say Pasquato didnt have a good game but we need a quality player there. I DONT want to see Vidal or Marchisio played on the left either. Vucinic is a great player, I think he will score and set up a few goals for us this year. Lichtsteiner never stops running, what a difference having a quality RB is for the team.

Still plenty of work to do though, both in the transfer market (new LW and CB) and on the training ground. I hope the curse of that cup lives on.

Forza Juve.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
We need Alex because he's great and Bonucci is shit.
We need a RW because Krasic is average for Juventus.
We need a LW because whoever we'll get is great and will change our whole style of play.
We shouldn't moan about our coach because he's juventino, it's too soon to panic and that's for drama queens.

I'm not panicking, but if there is a person to blame thus far in the preseason is Conte and not the fucking players. We shall wait of course, but I have zero confidence in a good season tbh. I hope that at least Conte improves his fucking flawed ideas and get the things straight once and for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)