Juve pre-season matches (104 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Not hard to elaborate, he always does the same things but succeeds at it.
"The same thing"?! Ok, it is clear we do not share the same views so I'll drop this matter.

But you sure don't seem like you're going to succesfully defend your state, judging by your short sarcastig responces to others.

Your analysis is correct - we simply have lazy forwards
I do not think that's the case. It is a matter of instructions. I even think we have quite a few forwards who are capable of creating the play right now.

But if you are just being sarcastic I'll tell you that you are free to think what you want. I'm not going to force you into accepting my opinion.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Who? ADP for 10mins max. Vucinic but he'll always be inconsistent. Quags? Seriously.
These three are enough for me. Del Piero will always be decisive for us as long as he can keep up playing.

Your statement about Vucinic is ridiculous. We are all yet to see what he can offer us in attack during the course of the season.

Quagliarella showed what he is capable of when fit last season. So unless you have something against him, explain what you mean.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
According to TMW, we play Inter at 20:45 CET. ( Tomorrow night )

Then, depending on whether we win or lose, we Milan play at 21:45 or 22:45.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Liste of players called to the Tim Trophy.

This is the complete list: 1 Buffon 2 Motta 5 Patience 8 Marchisio 10 Del Piero 13 Manninger 14 Vucinic 15 Barzagli 16 Ziegler Bonucci 19 21 Pirlo 22 Vidal 26 Lichtsteiner 27 Krasic 29 De Ceglie 30 Storari 32 Matri Sorensen 33 34 Brown 36 Pasquato 38 Ruggiero 39 Libertazzi 40 Spinazzola .

Will remain to work in Vinovo: Giorgio Chiellini, Luca Toni, Simone Pepe, Fabio Quagliarella and Jorge Martinez.

Iaquinta picked up a small Injury today :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)