Juve pre-season matches (55 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't give a shit if we lose this. As Suns said these friendless are used to test out our shape/formation/get match fitness. This is our first friendly of the season and Sporting's fourth.

Anyway this game is in HD and looks sweet for :D

May 22, 2007
I can't belive who poeple changes their minds only after 40 min in friendly game :sergio:
Last year we won TIM cup or something like that and in the end we finished in 7th postion .
Oh come on, it's perfectly believable. Every pre season the same thing happens, there has always been stupid over exaggeration and I'm prepared to bet that next summer it'll happen as well. Last summer I thought the line of "Forget Dzeko...we have Amauri!" was the best, but asking Conte to leave after 35 minutes of the first proper pre season friendly wins.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't give a shit if we lose this. As Suns said these friendless are used to test out our shape/formation/get match fitness. This is our first friendly of the season and Sporting's fourth.

Anyway this game is in HD and looks sweet for :D
I remember people saying the same thing last preseason. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
sporting isn't a top side there are just an average team and they are raping our first team. of course we should be worried

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yannick's second goal was class, Barzagli's training ground not even half attempt to stop him wasn't so great :lol:

It's not great if we get smashed by modest teams though, I know we have some conditioning to do but the fans deserve something for turning up in the Canadian 'summer'.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Oh come on, it's perfectly believable. Every pre season the same thing happens, there has always been stupid over exaggeration and I'm prepared to bet that next summer it'll happen as well. Last summer I thought the line of "Forget Dzeko...we have Amauri!" was the best, but asking Conte to leave after 35 minutes of the first proper pre season friendly wins.
Haha , you are right it's tuz overall :p , don't forget also someone here saied : Sell Chiellini and buy quality :rofl:
And i missed that quote "Forget Dzeko...we have Amauri!" who saied it :shifty: .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)