Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Jul 7, 2003
I want Deschamps to come with Evra and Rothen, trio from Parma may come as well. Didi has something special-he can take everything best from his players and his team never gives up and fight till the end playing atractive football. My vote goes for Deschamps, but if it will be Prandelli i will be happy too

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
If Deschamps loses the CL final, people will say that he is the perfect coach for Juve :D
ohmygod superstar rocker journalist Glenn finally posted :cheesy:

In today's news

NO DECISION ON LIPPI'S SUCCESSOR

Juventus VP Roberto Bettega has insisted that no decision has been made about the successor to Marcello Lippi.

Lippi has announced that he will step down from Juve in the summer, prompting speculation that Cesare Prandelli will take over.

However, Bettega insists that any talk is premature, with no decision yet made about the future coach.

"Prandelli? I can say nothing because we haven't decided yet," insisted Bettega.

"I have read the papers and seen many names, but when Juve decides something then we will announce it. We have said nothing because we have not yet made a decision."

Prandelli is only the latest name to be linked, with Monaco coach and former player Didier Deschamps also a key candidate.

- from the local Malaysian newspaper -

and what if suddenly we announce Dino Zoff :D :cool:

CV_32

Apr 17, 2003
prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli prandelli

he is good
and he will bring gilardin and ferrari and bonera
we need defender
and a stricker

prandelli and gilardino ferrari bonera janko VIERI and crespo

hhoo

buffon

bonera ferrari logratig rambo

maresca
camo/roscky janko

nedved

vieri delp

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
let's hope that if prandelli is next juve coach, he'll bring with him gilardino, bonera and ferrari.

am i asking too much :)
! Nope.. u are not.. it would be great to have those 3 players in juve :D

! Thats also the reason why i'd like to se prandelli in juve next seson!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Glenn I read your article on Baggio, great one.

Gilardino and Ferrari are both fine but I refuse to have Bonera as a starter for Juve :)
Keep him on the bench until someone is injured. His time will come.

If we buy two, third one will come with a discount :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)