Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
right but DD has something (the spirit) that i havent discovered in prandelli (but probably that is my fault).

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
well, DD wants too high salary, and I think that Prandelli can bring better players with him... But both of them are great, I'm sure that Moggi knows his business and brings the better one...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
well, DD wants too high salary, and I think that Prandelli can bring better players with him... But both of them are great, I'm sure that Moggi knows his business and brings the better one...
Yeah, the "Transfer Guru" has something on his mind. If I had to chose the players to come with a coach I would certainly chose Prandelli. But I guess we can still get DD and the Parma trio.:undecide:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Yeah, the "Transfer Guru" has something on his mind. If I had to chose the players to come with a coach I would certainly chose Prandelli. But I guess we can still get DD and the Parma trio.:undecide:
You're right (as usual), but it would be easier for the Parma trio to settle to Turin if Prandelli came along... Hopefully he won't bring Bonera though, I saw few of his games lately, and I wasn't impressed at all...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

You're right (as usual), but it would be easier for the Parma trio to settle to Turin if Prandelli came along... Hopefully he won't bring Bonera though, I saw few of his games lately, and I wasn't impressed at all...
See, that's my problem. I like Didier Deschamps and the way he manages his team. I probably like him more than Prandelli. But Prandelli on the other hand can probably provide a better performance with his knowledge of the players...

So I can't decide whom would be best to coach Juve.

And by the way, I am actually right not very often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)