Juve players that speak english (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Del Piero is funny when trying to speak English :D

Most of them, especially the internationals, should have at least basic knowledge of english.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I know that Buffon is learning English, I don't know how he speaks it, though...
Have you not seen the Puma TV ads just before Euro 2004 with the 2 girls hanging around his car. He spoke English "My Puma's!" Weird hearing him speak another language.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
italian players does not speak even 10 % of english Honestly

i remember when i met most of juve Players in my country UAE while They are Playing a match with my local team(ALAIN) in january 2003. i tried to speak english with Them but there was No answer at all. broken language

also when i met francisco Totti in UAE too in september 2003 i talked to him in english and only few words came back from his tongue. his Girlfriend was Translating his speech.

as i heard from the corresponding of Abudhabi Sport channel

(The channel broadcast exclusively sirea A )

in the Middle-east That thuram .. zlatan and appiah like what have stephanho said speak english well.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
italian players does not speak even 10 % of english Honestly

i remember when i met most of juve Players in my country UAE while They are Playing a match with my local team(ALAIN) in january 2003. i tried to speak english with Them but there was No answer at all. broken language

also when i met francisco Totti in UAE too in september 2003 i talked to him in english and only few words came back from his tongue. his Girlfriend was Translating his speech.

as i heard from the corresponding of Abudhabi Sport channel

(The channel broadcast exclusively sirea A )

in the Middle-east That thuram .. zlatan and appiah like what have stephanho said speak english well.

Italians are generally lazy with other languages, didn't you know that?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
when i met nedved he didnt speak any english at all, my dad had to speak to him in czech

buffon told me "any time" after i thanked him for taking a picture with me, so i think he knows at least a little bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)