Juve players that speak english (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
when i met nedved he didnt speak any english at all, my dad had to speak to him in czech

buffon told me "any time" after i thanked him for taking a picture with me, so i think he knows at least a little bit
LOL when my friend met him he didnt speak at all he just nodded, well his english is not so great i heard a word or two:p

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Italians are generally lazy with other languages, didn't you know that?
That is not true, it depends on the persons.
It's just that players are generally not "educated" and some of them can barely speak italian :wallbang:.
Asking them to learn another language would be too much. ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

That is not true, it depends on the persons.
It's just that players are generally not "educated" and some of them can barely speak italian :wallbang:.
Asking them to learn another language would be too much. ;)

Italians are generally lazy with other languages, didn't you know that? So my daddy says, and he lived in Italy for years. He says the only worse people than Italians when it comes to other languages are Americans. And my daddy's never wrong!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

Italians are generally lazy with other languages, didn't you know that? So my daddy says, and he lived in Italy for years. He says the only worse people than Italians when it comes to other languages are Americans. And my daddy's never wrong!
Well, I live in Italy since I was born ;)
Sure, there are Italians that are lazy with languages, as there are some lazy when it comes to school, work, sport. It depends on people and their interests (as everywhere in the world, I think), it doesn't mean that persons who own an Italian passport are lazy with foreign languages.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Depends on the mentality of the person.
I can speak 4 languages, play a variety of sports, sing and do pretty well in studies.
That's y I'm called "The Madman"

Sep 14, 2003

Italians are generally lazy with other languages, didn't you know that? So my daddy says, and he lived in Italy for years.
Perhaps when you're in Italy, you should learn to speak Italian, it's not up to the native people to learn to speak a vistor's language.

That's exactly what my family did when we moved to England.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Well, I live in Italy since I was born ;)
Sure, there are Italians that are lazy with languages, as there are some lazy when it comes to school, work, sport. It depends on people and their interests (as everywhere in the world, I think), it doesn't mean that persons who own an Italian passport are lazy with foreign languages.
U shouldn't be part of this conversation. U are Italian and therefore biased.:D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Perhaps when you're in Italy, you should learn to speak Italian, it's not up to the native people to learn to speak a vistor's language.

That's exactly what my family did when we moved to England.
Like Zhi, I speak a few languages, and I haven't been to all those places. Never been to Spain for example, or any Spanish speaking nation for that matter.:cool:

Been to Italy once, and I know my Italian sucks.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

Maldini's in Milan
he was talking about Canna, who speaks English, presumably during azzurri press conference coz he's the captain, hence i thot about Maldini who was the former captain

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Arent the French lazy with langhuages? When I was in France, I went to Mc Donald's and said: Excuse me, May I have a Bigmac & Company please? And I got QP Cheese and a coffee...

Or is it that they hate English and think they have the best langhuage or what?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Arent the French lazy with langhuages? When I was in France, I went to Mc Donald's and said: Excuse me, May I have a Bigmac & Company please? And I got QP Cheese and a coffee...

Or is it that they hate English and think they have the best langhuage or what?
Maybe u just asked the wrong person ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)