Juve Player of the Season: 2006-7 (2 Viewers)

Juve player of the season [2006/2007]

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Nedved

• Balzaretti

• Zanetti

• Camoranesi

• Del Piero

• Palladino

• Urbano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
90% of the people who voted here didn't even see Juventus playing this season. And if you ask anyone of them why you do vote for this or that, the answer would be unreasonable. They'd claim either they watched Juve or would give you some lame reasons why they went for a specific player. I'm not hinting at the voters who opted Del Piero though.
i watched most of the matches, but the only reason i voted for chiellini cause i really liked him and if it wasnt for him, wed be conceding A LOT of goals..hence, Del Piero and Nedved were still the greatest

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i watched most of the matches, but the only reason i voted for chiellini cause i really liked him and if it wasnt for him, wed be conceding A LOT of goals..hence, Del Piero and Nedved were still the greatest
Chiellini has played a pretty good season and he deserves the praise.

As for what I said, I meant the people who haven't watched this term's matches. :pint:

cherryman

Jan 17, 2007
This was a hard one between nedved, Del piero & Chielini, because the last one really prove's that he can be a great defender, a leader rather then Boumsong.

He made a lot of progression this season, along with other talents like Paro/Marchisio and Palladino.

Nedved also played a very good season for me, but in the end I look at the facts & I think without Alex we would never get promoted, also his leadership in the group as a captain has a lot to do with it...

Aug 30, 2006
This was a hard one between nedved, Del piero & Chielini, because the last one really prove's that he can be a great defender, a leader rather then Boumsong.

He made a lot of progression this season, along with other talents like Paro/Marchisio and Palladino.

Nedved also played a very good season for me, but in the end I look at the facts & I think without Alex we would never get promoted, also his leadership in the group as a captain has a lot to do with it...
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)