Juve Player of the Season: 2006-7 (2 Viewers)

Juve player of the season [2006/2007]

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Nedved

• Balzaretti

• Zanetti

• Camoranesi

• Del Piero

• Palladino

• Urbano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
why the fuck is delpiero first now ?

pfff this is just like politics. juve_baby must have sent much more pms than i did
Why? let me see

Maybe because he's been more than a leader through this difficult times?

Or maybe he's been crucial in almost all the games? or maybe he's been scoring pretty good goals? maybe maybe maybe.

Sure Nedved and Del Piero both deserve to be crowned by fans as players of the year(Juventus)...but don't really put such a question saying why Del Piero is first now.

You're talking as if he's been a disaster to us FFS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Why? let me see

Maybe because he's been more than a leader through this difficult times?

Or maybe he's been crucial in almost all the games? or maybe he's been scoring pretty good goals? maybe maybe maybe.

Sure Nedved and Del Piero both deserve to be crowned by fans as players of the year(Juventus)...but don't really put such a question saying why Del Piero is first now.

You're talking as if he's been a disaster to us FFS.
haha :p

i knew smg would be coming from him :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Both of them have been so good this season that you couldn't seriously argue against either of them.

I voted for Neddy but DP has been excellent too.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's obvious that Ale is the player of the season and it isn't like the "who is the tallest football player" poll which Ale wins in this forum!

*I admit that Nedved,Buffon,Trez and Camo may had many better options than Ale in the begining of the season to leave Juve...
*IMO staying at Juve was actually the best decision Ale could make...
*I even appreciate the others(such as Buffon and Nedved)for being loyal to Juve more than Ale...

BUT Ale is the best player of this season with no doubt and this 7 points gap between him and Nedved should be much more bigger in my opinion.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It's obvious that Ale is the player of the season and it isn't like the "who is the tallest football player" poll which Ale wins in this forum!

*I admit that Nedved,Buffon,Trez and Camo may had many better options than Ale in the begining of the season to leave Juve...
*IMO staying at Juve was actually the best decision Ale could make...
*I even appreciate the others(such as Buffon and Nedved)for being loyal to Juve more than Ale...

BUT Ale is the best player of this season with no doubt and this 7 points gap between him and Nedved should be much more bigger in my opinion.
May I ask how many matches have you watched to Juve so far this term?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
so what was the point asking that? :wth:
90% of the people who voted here didn't even see Juventus playing this season. And if you ask anyone of them why you do vote for this or that, the answer would be unreasonable. They'd claim either they watched Juve or would give you some lame reasons why they went for a specific player. I'm not hinting at the voters who opted Del Piero though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)