Juve open parma talks!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Juve open Parma talks Tuesday 22 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have started negotiations with Parma over the availability of Daniele Bonera and Alberto Gilardino.

The Gialloblu duo have been linked with the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit for some time and talks have begun.

The Juve trio of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega met with Parma chief Luca Baraldi last night.

It’s understood that a deal for Bonera has almost been wrapped up with a fee of around £3.5m being agreed.

The Bianconeri want the Under-21 international as they attempt to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

Things seem to be more complicated for Gilardino (pictured) though, due to Parma’s asking price for the striker.

They are understood to be wanting a player plus cash deal of £11m for the youngster who netted 23 League goals last term.

Juve seem unwilling to match that valuation which has opened the door for Roma to make a bid.

Although the capital club do have financial worries, they have a number of exciting youngsters that the Tardini side are interested

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bugger....were going for shitonera and we cant afford gila.....great!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah erik, but u have to have the up to date crap...jus take microsoft for example :D

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

well, everybody seem to love speculation...
    yep, even if its depressing news

Jul 19, 2003
    Juve open Parma talks

Tuesday 22 June, 2004

Juventus have started negotiations with Parma over the availability of Daniele Bonera and Alberto Gilardino.

The Gialloblu duo have been linked with the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit for some time and talks have begun.

The Juve trio of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega met with Parma chief Luca Baraldi last night.

It’s understood that a deal for Bonera has almost been wrapped up with a fee of around £3.5m being agreed.

The Bianconeri want the Under-21 international as they attempt to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

Things seem to be more complicated for Gilardino (pictured) though, due to Parma’s asking price for the striker.

They are understood to be wanting a player plus cash deal of £11m for the youngster who netted 23 League goals last term.

Juve seem unwilling to match that valuation which has opened the door for Roma to make a bid.

Although the capital club do have financial worries, they have a number of exciting youngsters that the Tardini side are interested in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news Juve finally made a move, but it seems complicated with Gilardino. :irritate:

Romano

May 22, 2004
    What the hell is wrong with you guys...
    Bonera isn't that bad :|
    If Juve buys Gila that means there is allmost no room for Ibrahimovic.
    I can say : I rather have Bonera on right side, then Panucci.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I don't want Bonera :undecide: He's not that bad, but Ferrari is better. My guess is that Capello is going to move Thuram to CB, play a new signing (Cannavaro) next to him, and slot either Panucci, Bonera or Zebina in at right back. It's an improvement, yes, but not exactly what I was hoping for or expecting.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    wow, bonera and zebina, world defenders who can surely save our defence from embarrassment:down:

ferrari and gilardino should have been wrapped up a month ago!

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
    Bonera is a talented def. of course we'd love ferrari too. Gila hmm? there is sumthing about him in unsure about. maybe im thinking about other talent around europe. he will become great but i have this feeling for Ibrahimovic. if only Gila went to 2004 championships. even tho he had a good U21 championship. trap shud have taken him.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I don't want Bonera :undecide: He's not that bad, but Ferrari is better. My guess is that Capello is going to move Thuram to CB, play a new signing (Cannavaro) next to him, and slot either Panucci, Bonera or Zebina in at right back. It's an improvement, yes, but not exactly what I was hoping for or expecting.
    I like Rosicky, but Gilardino is better! ;)

lol, just kidding with U, but Bonera is RB and Ferrari is a CB...
    However I'll buy it if you are saying Ferrari is better to buy rather than Bonera for the team! ;)

Bonera impressed me during the U21 championship...
    With Parma in Serie A he hasn't really been that impressing!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    thing with zlatan is that before the tournament, we were looking at him and he was a lot cheaper than gilardino. now he is just as much, if not more. sad really, we could have many players already but waited too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)