Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
!Stadio Juventini! and than in small Per il Tifo Juventini

cool?

ore not cool?
hmm?:confused: not cool!:D

has anybody got the idea of ... Stadio Giampiero Boniperti ???

i tihnk its a cool name, and nice to honour our legend!!!

ciao
Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Do you really think that they will start reconstructuring it after this season??? There are not many informations and no concrete plans.
I really hope that Juve makes a homepage where you have webcams and can see the progress and with all the informations about the stadium.
Even Torino has a homepage for the new Communale.
Hope we also get one, but our information policy sucks.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
So somebody clear this up please:

When they start contruction of the new stadium, where will Juve play their home games?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
The stadium name will be sold to the highest bidder.... It wont be long before every major teams stadium is named after a sponsor
It won't be long until everything everywhere is named after a sponsor!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
Juve will also play in the Delle Alpi during the reconstruction period. Don`t know when they start. After this or after next season????
One "official" note I remeber reading was that reconstruction will start this June and it should be finished in '07. But plans tend to change, especially in Italy, time to time.

During the period of reconstruction stadium is used with reduced capacity, obviously. So there will be closed sectors in the stands and that should be the visible effect during that time.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Stadio Andrea Fortunato.

and one euro per sold ticket would be given to leukemia research.
That would be nice.

But I have an impression that the board want to win money, not to donate money. So I'll guess it will be sold to a sponsor. I'd like Fiat Arena

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
It won't be long until everything everywhere is named after a sponsor!
yeah, even player will be named with their sponsors. commentators will be forced to say: "Nike Del Piero with the ball, tackled by Adidas..."
hehe

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

yeah, even player will be named with their sponsors. commentators will be forced to say: "Nike Del Piero with the ball, tackled by Adidas..."
hehe
I think its the other way around dude, like

"Adidas Del Piero tackled by Nike Maldini..."

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
But I have an impression that the board want to win money, not to donate money. So I'll guess it will be sold to a sponsor. I'd like Fiat Arena
So you would like us to sponsor our own stadium with our own money rather than actually making money from someone else sponsoring the stadium... interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)