---------------Bonnefoi

:p :p :p :p

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Where you get the pix?

Look nice.

IMO we should keep the name.

And I think we shouldn't sell. I'd be mad if because of a new stadium we go through what Arsenal are going through now, what Ajax went through: A MAJOR SLUMP!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
The picture makes the stadium look like a traditional boxed English one,I'd rather we keep the oval shape and possibly add a third tier.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The great thing about the boxed stadium though, is that the fans are as close as possible to the action. Does anyone know of any Italian teams that play in such a stadium?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
So, we're receiving 12.9 million a year from Sky and 5.5 million from Tamoil as well, which makes 18.4 million a year. With the new contract we'll be making 22 million a year through sponsorship, and as you can see it's not THAT big of a difference. Our current finances are fine but if we keep the name unchanged then it might as well be Debt Alpi.

I would like to see the bonuses they are willing to let is have if we perform well.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I hope that if the attendances are boosted by the new stadium, that we perhaps can extend the stands into another tier or something...to make the capacity like 50k

But by looking at the photos, it'll be hard I reckon..... theres not much room....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think the most apropriate name is Giovanni Agnelli!! He gave Juve so much of his life that he deserves to have the Stadium named after him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)