Juve look to Salgado again (8 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i under stand it say juve will not bring salgado
juve will bring mancini

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20063/cmc_91625.html

Mancini, ecco le offerte Juve
20 01 2006
Amantino Mancini Grazia NeriMentre arrivano smentite dalla Spagna sul possibile arrivo di Michel Salgado alla Juve dal Real Madrid, resta sempre di grande attualità la pista di mercato che porta ad Amantino Mancini.

Tramite l'agente, Mino Raiola, Luciano Moggi avrebbe chiesto un incontro con l'amministratore delegato della Roma, Rosella Sensi, prima della sfida di Coppa Italia.

Come è noto i rapporti tra i due club sono decisamente migliorati rispetto agli ultimi anni e questo potrebbe faciltare l'inizio della trattativa. Il club bianconero vuole mettere sul tavolo offerte concrete che possano far vacillare la squadra giallorossa che ha ricevuto anche offerte dalla Spagna.

Oltre ad un conguaglio in denaro, Moggi punta ad inserire contropartite tecniche di valore. I nomi che si fanno sono quelli di Raffaele Palladino e Fabrizio Miccoli. Miccoli finirà a giugno la sua non felicissima esperienza al Benfica mentre Palladino si è messo in luce in questo campionato con la maglia del Livorno.

Due elementi di grande qualità che potrebbero convincere Luciano Spalletti a cedere il brasiliano che da tempo ha detto di gradire un trasferimento in bianconero nonosante abbia ritrovato una certa serenità all'interno del gruppo giallorosso.

La Juve domenica pomeriggio ospita l'Empoli segui il match in diretta video su Rosso Alice

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i under stand it say juve will not bring salgado
    juve will bring mancini

http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20063/cmc_91625.html

Mancini, ecco le offerte Juve
    20 01 2006
    Amantino Mancini Grazia NeriMentre arrivano smentite dalla Spagna sul possibile arrivo di Michel Salgado alla Juve dal Real Madrid, resta sempre di grande attualità la pista di mercato che porta ad Amantino Mancini.

Tramite l'agente, Mino Raiola, Luciano Moggi avrebbe chiesto un incontro con l'amministratore delegato della Roma, Rosella Sensi, prima della sfida di Coppa Italia.

Come è noto i rapporti tra i due club sono decisamente migliorati rispetto agli ultimi anni e questo potrebbe faciltare l'inizio della trattativa. Il club bianconero vuole mettere sul tavolo offerte concrete che possano far vacillare la squadra giallorossa che ha ricevuto anche offerte dalla Spagna.

Oltre ad un conguaglio in denaro, Moggi punta ad inserire contropartite tecniche di valore. I nomi che si fanno sono quelli di Raffaele Palladino e Fabrizio Miccoli. Miccoli finirà a giugno la sua non felicissima esperienza al Benfica mentre Palladino si è messo in luce in questo campionato con la maglia del Livorno.

Due elementi di grande qualità che potrebbero convincere Luciano Spalletti a cedere il brasiliano che da tempo ha detto di gradire un trasferimento in bianconero nonosante abbia ritrovato una certa serenità all'interno del gruppo giallorosso.

La Juve domenica pomeriggio ospita l'Empoli segui il match in diretta video su Rosso Alice
    Oh my friend I can't understand Italiano. But anyway I think Salgado is a good RB and Mancini a good Winger. And We need A good RB or LB more necessary than A WG

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Sianconero said:
    "Juve look to Salgado again"
    This was the Eurosport's topic
    http://www.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2005-2006/sport_sto815751.shtml

Eurosport.com
    Juventus look to capture Real Madrid defender Michel Salgado after an initial deal to bring him to the Old Lady in the summer fell through. Florence is to hold a pre-World Cup friendly between Italy and Germany and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Italy are better equiped than the Germans for the summer.

Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus have renewed their interest in a deal that would bring Salgado to the Deli Alpi.

The Spanish full-back was originally to have moved on loan in the summer, with Cicinho coming to Real Madrid to replace him.

However, the deal for the Brazilian fell through after he failed in his application for an Italian passport and the move was delayed until earlier this month.

With Juve failing to entice Bayern Munich's Willy Sagnol, and Cicinho now a fully-fledged Galactico to time is now deemed ripe for the deal to go ahead.

The experienced 29-year-old is much admired in Turin and is thought to be keen on a switch to the Bianconeri.

The Old Lady may baulk at the transfer fee though, thought to be in the region of four million euros as they prefer to bring in players as free agents.

If this deal does not happen, Juve may be forced to go after Milan target Aimo Diana, another player that Capello would like to bring into his squad.
    What does that have to do with anything??

and no thanks we dont want him....

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The most probable is to buy Mancini and use Salgado as a smokescreen
    and a mean to further destebilise(spell) the unstable Real,
    Salgado wont be able to offer us the speed of younger Chiellini,Zambro and wont be as versatile as Mancini, mancini can play as winger and we will need a winger next year since Camo isnt on form and Neddy is close to the end of his carrier...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I think Balzaretti is really showing something for the team and with Zambrotta being played at right back not only for Juve now, but also Italy, I think this may another position change in his career.

Chiellini is young and to me I think he has at least one more season before we can really determine whether or not he is the goods. He did well at Fiorentina but I don't think he was amazing.

In saying that, Zambrotta will still effectively be the only right back as Zebina is certain to leave. Therefore, a player is needed for depth. Salgado would be decent back up as he has lots of experience. Mancini is more of a winger and with the rumours of Marchionni, I would rather that transfer happen.

Another player should be mentioned in Gallas. A versitile defender who can play central as well as full back. With Thuram in the team also, it does give cover for centre back and right back.

With Cicinho at Real, I really wouldn't mind seeing Diogo join Juve instead of Salgado.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Adrian said:
    I think Balzaretti is really showing something for the team and with Zambrotta being played at right back not only for Juve now, but also Italy, I think this may another position change in his career.

Chiellini is young and to me I think he has at least one more season before we can really determine whether or not he is the goods. He did well at Fiorentina but I don't think he was amazing.

In saying that, Zambrotta will still effectively be the only right back as Zebina is certain to leave. Therefore, a player is needed for depth. Salgado would be decent back up as he has lots of experience. Mancini is more of a winger and with the rumours of Marchionni, I would rather that transfer happen.

Another player should be mentioned in Gallas. A versitile defender who can play central as well as full back. With Thuram in the team also, it does give cover for centre back and right back.

With Cicinho at Real, I really wouldn't mind seeing Diogo join Juve instead of Salgado.
    Well said. But I think Salgado has the thing that juve wants He's very powerful and fast. I know that he's son-in-ow of Perez, But I'm sure he would prefer to play in first squad of a team. Cicinho is Real's best winter trade. And it seems to take the place of Salgado. IMO He's good for us with a huge hunk of experience.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    where mancini would play if cap uses 4-4-2 lineup? dont tell me his gona play instead of camo? or where? i mean cap uses 4-4-2 and doesnt use differant lineups often.....ofcourse you might say he will change it if he gets new players....but well, he uses mutu in nedved position, though mutu regular position is a forward......though his doing well there...but you cant expect any player who comes to juve fit to 4-4-2....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Steph, this is why the Mancini deal isn't good. He is too attacking for a right back, and isnt as good as Camoranesi on the right wing. Unless he makes a change to the left wing which is highly unlikely, i dont see this being a wise choice.

What is a worry is the relationship between Camo and Capello. If Camo was to leave, then sure, Mancini would be a great buy. Lets not forget Marchionni though either.

its just a weird name to be rumoured.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    yes, thats stupid.....we did use last season if i remember......but was it liek once...or twice.....and even then it might have been somewhere in the second half.....

though remember real madrid second leg (ibra, trez, zala)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)