Juve look to Salgado again (1 Viewer)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
"Juve look to Salgado again"
This was the Eurosport's topic
http://www.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2005-2006/sport_sto815751.shtml

Eurosport.com
Juventus look to capture Real Madrid defender Michel Salgado after an initial deal to bring him to the Old Lady in the summer fell through. Florence is to hold a pre-World Cup friendly between Italy and Germany and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Italy are better equiped than the Germans for the summer.

Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus have renewed their interest in a deal that would bring Salgado to the Deli Alpi.

The Spanish full-back was originally to have moved on loan in the summer, with Cicinho coming to Real Madrid to replace him.

However, the deal for the Brazilian fell through after he failed in his application for an Italian passport and the move was delayed until earlier this month.

With Juve failing to entice Bayern Munich's Willy Sagnol, and Cicinho now a fully-fledged Galactico to time is now deemed ripe for the deal to go ahead.

The experienced 29-year-old is much admired in Turin and is thought to be keen on a switch to the Bianconeri.

The Old Lady may baulk at the transfer fee though, thought to be in the region of four million euros as they prefer to bring in players as free agents.

If this deal does not happen, Juve may be forced to go after Milan target Aimo Diana, another player that Capello would like to bring into his squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    I think He's a good defender. And Real have Cicinho and may Give him to us easily. I think He's one of the good players that play in a shuking-fit clubslike Real.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Elnur_E65 said:
    I never liked Salgado...

I actually never liked anyone who plays (ed) for Real Madrid.
    I hate Real too. But there are some players that are very good. like Cassano, Salgado, Cicinho, Cassillas(Never mind spelling)

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    could very well be the case that Salgado is wearing the white&black next season.
    after all he is married to the former real presidents daugther and therefore never been one of Perez's favourites. and since real now have diogo and cicinho they are well covered.

Salgado would do a good job for us, but like Cafu/milan he is only going to be good for a couple of seasons. So he has got to come in cheap(guess the great Moggi wouldn't do otherwise anyway)

But why is everyone looking for a RB?
    imo Zambrotta is doing fine.

I'd rather have maxwell competing Chiellini on the left.
    we could get him on free transfer this summer.
    or if we really needed a backup for Rb, then why not go for N. de Jong(also Ajax)
    he too would cost us nothing.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Fight Club said:
    could very well be the case that Salgado is wearing the white&black next season.
    after all he is married to the former real presidents daugther and therefore never been one of Perez's favourites. and since real now have diogo and cicinho they are well covered.

Salgado would do a good job for us, but like Cafu/milan he is only going to be good for a couple of seasons. So he has got to come in cheap(guess the great Moggi wouldn't do otherwise anyway)

But why is everyone looking for a RB?
    imo Zambrotta is doing fine.

I'd rather have maxwell competing Chiellini on the left.
    we could get him on free transfer this summer.
    or if we really needed a backup for Rb, then why not go for N. de Jong(also Ajax)
    he too would cost us nothing.
    I Agree all you said. But the best position for Zambo is Left side, not Right. But this is only my idea...and maybe false...

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
    no you're totally right......Zambrotta is better at the left...but he'sreally good at the right. So he's very versatile. When he's onthe right, it takes longer for him to pass/cross the ball cuz most ofthe time he has to switch the ball tohis left feet. He's much faster and effective ontheleft.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Natalia said:
    no you're totally right......Zambrotta is better at the left...but he'sreally good at the right. So he's very versatile. When he's onthe right, it takes longer for him to pass/cross the ball cuz most ofthe time he has to switch the ball tohis left feet. He's much faster and effective ontheleft.
    Nicely said

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
    try watching him, most ofthe time he'll switch his feet when he'sonthe right when trying to cross the ball the the penalty area........IMO he's great both sides, but why not play himon the left where he is even better.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    guess it's just because I want to give Chiellini a shot on the team...
    maybe coz he's Italian or one of the few who came back from a loan and gets a chance.
    sad to see some of the young ones coming back and never get the chance, and then eventually to be sold. (would be ok if they sucked, but in this case I go for Chiellini)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)