Juve look to Salgado again (9 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Natalia said:
no you're totally right......Zambrotta is better at the left...but he'sreally good at the right. So he's very versatile. When he's onthe right, it takes longer for him to pass/cross the ball cuz most ofthe time he has to switch the ball tohis left feet. He's much faster and effective ontheleft.
i admit i was one of the many who championed zambo for RB as he is actually Rfooted but he does seem to be better on the left butIMO that is mainly due to the player in front of him,when he had nedved in front of him on the left pavel would cut inside and alow rambo to bomb forward but also covered the space is rambo was caught out of position,camo works very hard but he is not as effective at covering as nedved is.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Natalia said:
yeah Chielini has a future, he just has to improve his defending abit, but again he's only 21, i say give him 2 years to develop his skills
Im agree. He only needs time.
Our problem is the fact that we have a lot of player who play good in the left flank, Zambro, Balza, etc. and we don't have a good player who can play in the left flank (emmm Zebina? NO!:D)

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Bozi.78 said:
    i admit i was one of the many who championed zambo for RB as he is actually Rfooted but he does seem to be better on the left butIMO that is mainly due to the player in front of him,when he had nedved in front of him on the left pavel would cut inside and alow rambo to bomb forward but also covered the space is rambo was caught out of position,camo works very hard but he is not as effective at covering as nedved is.
    Agree! He has more space in Left side.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    And about Chiellini and Balzaretti...I think they are too young to play in first squad...but they are very talented and can improve more and more to make Bianconeri's future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)