Juve linked with Wiltord. (2 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(thats a good point christian j)
we could also use him to run on the field and assasinate other teams stars?

Jul 19, 2003
Juve line up Wiltord :mute::sigh:
Monday 21 June, 2004

Juventus could pick up their third free agent of the summer after being linked with Sylvain Wiltord.

The wide attacker hasn’t extended his contract with Arsenal and a move beckons for the player.

The 30-year-old is on the verge of signing a two-year deal with the club, a switch that could be made official over the next few days.

Wiltord, who has been associated with a number of clubs across Europe, is currently on Euro 2004 duty with France.

Juventus have already snapped up two French players for no fee over the summer so far.

The first was Olivier Kapo, an attacking left-sided player, after his contract with Auxerre expired.

The Bianconeri also completed a move for Jonathan Zebina of Roma at the request of new boss Fabio Capello.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd rather have nothing than a free Wiltord, first of all because he sux, and because if we fill up that forward position, we won't have any ambition to sign a better player

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This is so much shit. Actually, we are so much shit. I bet ya of all the peeps we've been linked to Wiltord is the one we're going to get :down: :sigh:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What worries me most about this is the fact that most of the people I have football arguments with in real life are Arsenal fans.

Dammit, we'll be the laughingstock of football :irritate:

Jul 28, 2002
panucci, zebina, kapo...viduka, wiltord....oh dear oh dear oh dear, on paper that would appear the cheapest, but most embarising mercato campaign ever...oh dear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)