Juve linked with Wiltord. (2 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
You didnt get it, did you?
Moggi his signin every well known crap player who have expiration contract this season, because they are relatively cheap and will serve us as swap options, or loans or simply sell them, profiting from the transfer.

Calciomercato season just begins....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'd settle for wiltord serving as a 5th striker at most.nothing more.

i'd even take di vaio over wiltord.hell i'd rather have nothing than wiltord for free.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he is old,overrated,inconsistent and mediocre most of the time.obviously he wouldn't be a bad option off the bench,but problem is we already have players who can do what he can,only better,on the bench.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Trez welcomes Wiltord

David Trezeguet has reacted with delight after hearing that Juventus are about to sign Sylvain Wiltord.

The attacking midfielder is being heavily linked with the Delle Alpi outfit and Trez would welcome his French teammate to Turin.

"If he does arrive then that will only confirm the excellent work that the club are doing on the transfer market," said Trez (pictured).

"Sylvain has great quality and he is a player that has the ability to play in a wide variety of positions."

Wiltord is available on a free transfer after his contract with Premiership champions Arsenal expired.

The 30-year-old is reportedly on the verge of signing a two-year deal with the club, a switch that could be made official over the next few days.

Wiltord, who has been associated with a number of clubs across Europe, could become Juve’s third free Frenchman of the summer.

The first was Olivier Kapo, an attacking left-sided player, after his contract with Auxerre expired.

The Bianconeri also completed a move for Jonathan Zebina of Roma at the request of new boss Fabio Capello.

Footbal Italia

Jul 28, 2002
ahhh well, at least he's free. Maybe we could sign gila and "leave" him at parma to aid them alla Adriano.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
well, i guess we do need players for coppa italia games as well.
micco and dv are not getting enough games as it is,wiltord is still unneccesary.if he comes,we'll never get to see onuwachi put on the bianconeri shirt:down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
if he comes,we'll never get to see onuwachi put on the bianconeri shirt:down:
that's one of my worst nightmares, I'm sure that Benjamin will be huge...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I personally don't really like Wiltord...
Especialy after his goal at the Euro2000 against Italy in the last minute... but if he's for free...why not take him....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)