Juve linked with Vieri - Again! (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but by missing out on some big young talents in the last couple of years and choosing to go with just about average experienced players, we've put ourselves in a precarious position where results start to matter more than team policy.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I’m staying at Inter, says Vieri Monday 2 May, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri says he has no intention of leaving Inter at the end of the current campaign.

The Italian has endured an injury-plagued term at the San Siro with many expecting this to be his last with the outfit.

But the veteran striker insists that he has no thoughts of ending his Nerazzurri adventure in the summer.

"I still have a year left on my contract and I intend to lock all of the doors," said the 31-year-old.

The Italian international was also keen to point out that his relationship with boss Roberto Mancini was still healthy.

"I haven’t got a single problem with Mancini," he underlined. "I remain at his full disposal."

Mancini also wanted to confirm that there are no difficulties between himself and his former Lazio teammate.

"I admire Vieri as a man and a player," stated the tactician. "The fact that he has played so little in the last few months is only down to his knee problems."

Vieri came off the bench yesterday to score the second in his side’s comfortable 2-0 win over Siena.

The veteran has again been associated with a host of clubs recently, including Juventus, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

source: channel4.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
nobody can say whether he is good or bad as long as he is playing for inter, u know most of the players improve when they leave Inter

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    If no Gila, then bring Cassano and keep Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)