Juve last night... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Juve fans in turin should really be ashamed.. no wonder the management won't to reduce the number of seats in the new stadium..

but, Nicole you can discuss this in the match thread, no need to open a new thread for it..

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sorry, I didnt know where to put it, just a though but...

Napoli had more fans at there first game of the season, they had 50,000 for crying out loud, even Lazio get a better home support!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    is shame the only word you people can say?, since youre obviously fans (since you are on Juventuz.com) then you should be ashamed too then, for not flying down and watch!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    I'm not a fan tho...it is really disgraceful, seems Juve have more glory-hunter fans then Man United do!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    is shame the only word you people can say?, since youre obviously fans (since you are on Juventuz.com) then you should be ashamed too then, for not flying down and watch!
    are for real..?? some of us live thousands of miles away from Turin.. and can't afford the tickets.. some can't leave their responsibilities and fly to watch a football game.. if juve play near my place I'll go and watch them, hell if they play in a nearby country I'll go and watch them.. don't draw your silly conclusions based on what you think.. if I can't attend the match, then I should be ashamed..??

I am a juve fan and proud of it, but that doesn't mean that I should go and attend every juve match.. not all of us are millionaires who can fly anytime they want with their private planes, you know..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Then you should respect other people who doesnt attend the matches too!, were you live is irrellevant, this is about the mentality!, princip.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    It was maccabi tel aviv ffs!, and if you cant understand that people doesnt want to go watch that, and also that many isnt fans of Juve, then at least save the "be ashamed" shit.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Just something funny, AS Roma, got a higher attendance at there last reserve game!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Just something funny, AS Roma, got a higher attendance at there last reserve game!
    So what?

I dont see Roma leading Serie A because they have high attendance on their reserve game!, so it means that little.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Ouch, touchie today arent we?

Nope, it doesnt mean much, it is still quite pitiful!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Actually Emerson makes a fair point here. I can complain about low attendences all I want but in 9 years supporting this club I haven't been to the Delle Alpi once, not because I can't, if I really wanted to I could go say once or twice a year, but because I have more interesting things to do with my holiday.

6k is pathetic though, I remember a few years ago when we got eliminated in the group stage and we played our final game with the reserve team against Arsenal (a game that we won) the attendance was allegedly 8k. At the time I thought that record would stand for quite some time.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Personally, if I had the money. I'd go to as many Man United and Roma games as I physically could, but being a student, I have NO money!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Soz for double post but...

As a little joke, when Roma visit does this mean were going to be a 50,000 ticket allocation??? :p

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    I'm not a fan tho...it is really disgraceful, seems Juve have more glory-hunter fans then Man United do!
    :wth: :rolleyes: :LOL: I haven't met a single glory-hunter who support Juve... The attendance is low thanks to Giraudo, crappy stadium and traditions in Turin...

And we've already got threads of this, so (River, notice this :D close this one!!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Erkka, please. You cant say that 6,494 is normally at all! For a Champions League game, that is utter crap!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    yeah, it's low attendance but it's hardly surprising really... Glory-hunters, what a load of crap!! Anyway, we have these threads already, close this one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)