Juve interested in Barzagli(official) (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Barzagli: "Io alla Juve? Che orgoglio"
09 02 2005

Andrea Barzagli, difensore del Palermo, si dice orgoglioso per la richiesta fatta dalla Juve al Palermo per averlo. "Sì, la Juve mi cerca - ha detto dal ritiro della Nazionale - mi è arrivata la notizia e la cosa mi riempie d'orgoglio".

Barzagli: "Me to Juve? What an honnor".

Andrea Barzagli, Palermo defender, says that he's proud of the demand Juve made to Palermo to have his services. "Yes, Juve is interested in me - he said at the Italian National team training camp - the news came to me and fills me with pride".

:D

He's the best Italian CB available. Come on Moggi, don't screw it this time in June.

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Transfer predictions 2005:
Miguel, Pablo, Barzagli, Chiellini, Maxwell, Nonda, Mutu, Mascherano.

Lets hope your psycic. ;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Pablo signed till 2009 and his clause sky rocked so maybe we'll sign Chivu instead. :D

Barzagli is great, did you guys see when Zambrotta tried to dribble and couldn't so sh!t? Trez and Ibra couldn't do nothing either.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Because Palermo want Miccoli it would be easier to get Barzagli than say, Kompany(all the world wants him $$$).

Barzagli and Chivu are good enough for me. :D

Don't want Bonera.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is good news. Barzagli seems to be a great marker who completely shut down Zlatan and Trezeguet in the Palermo match.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Barzagli is a quality player with a lot of potential so sure, he'd be welcome in Turin. I'm sure he'd learn quite a bit under Thuram, Cannavaro, Capello and Ferrara (if he's still here) and he won't be as difficult to acquire as Chivu or Kompany.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Ferrara's ending his career in a few months and one of Tudor,Montero and Leggro is certainly going to leave so there are alot of places available for promising defenders ready to take the place of Thuram and Canna in future.I'm convinced Barzagli is definitely one such defender,although I've only seen him twice besides the match against Juve.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Is he clearly better then Bonera? It's funny, the last time I checked Ferrari and Bonera were the two promising Italian defenders, and now out of the blue this guy and Bovo come up.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    people do you ever mentioned boulahrouz he is just such a great defender i would really love to see him in juve owen rooney noone could get past him yesterday he got skill he is much beter than kompany believe me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)