Juve interested in Barzagli(official) (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Is he clearly better then Bonera? It's funny, the last time I checked Ferrari and Bonera were the two promising Italian defenders, and now out of the blue this guy and Bovo come up.
I've never really rated Bonera. He had one really good season a couple of years ago but hasn't done much since. I think he's heavily overrated actually and very fortunate to be a fixture in Lippi's Azzurri plans. Barzagli and many others are a lot better than he is.

@archaon: You really think that we can get anyone we want? I'm sorry but I highly doubt we'll get Chivu this summer while Barzagli would surely be easier to acquire than Kompany.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i agree, chivu is a class defender but he is inhury prone as well. kompany would be nice, but i think many others will go for him also, which means moggi pulls out automatically.

Barzagli would be nice to get and i think one more is needed. Rodriguez would be nice to get.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I've never really rated Bonera. He had one really good season a couple of years ago but hasn't done much since. I think he's heavily overrated actually and very fortunate to be a fixture in Lippi's Azzurri plans. Barzagli and many others are a lot better than he is.

@archaon: You really think that we can get anyone we want? I'm sorry but I highly doubt we'll get Chivu this summer while Barzagli would surely be easier to acquire than Kompany.
if we win nth again this year, moggi might open his wallet n spend big ..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
people do you ever mentioned boulahrouz he is just such a great defender i would really love to see him in juve owen rooney noone could get past him yesterday he got skill he is much beter than kompany believe me
I gotta see it to believe it :p I will remember the name ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

if we win nth again this year, moggi might open his wallet n spend big ..
Possibly but that isn't Moggi's style. The only time I remember him really spending big was when we sold Zidane and Inzaghi.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

Possibly but that isn't Moggi's style. The only time I remember him really spending big was when we sold Zidane and Inzaghi.
then we gonna sell appiah n montero :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't see us signing any expensive defenders like Chivu though. If Del Piero leaves we might get Cassano or a midfielder, but the defensive purchases will probably be players like Barzagli, Bonera or Bovo.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
I don't see us signing any expensive defenders like Chivu though. If Del Piero leaves we might get Cassano or a midfielder, but the defensive purchases will probably be players like Barzagli, Bonera or Bovo.

it's ok if we get barzagli if he is that good according to u ppl

but we hv to recall chiellini !!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, Barzagli and another young good quality defender. Then bring in a quality right back and bring back Chiellini and i thin the defence is set.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Barzagli, Miguel or Oddo and even Panucci cuz he is a great crosser. And Zebina is crappy at Crosses... failure 99.9%. And we recall Chiellini or buy Parisi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)