Juve interested in Barzagli(official) (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This Barzagli I haven`t seen him playing but I heard he is quite good. Well the defensive satistics of Palermo speaks for itself they didn`t concede many goals so I say if he is as good as you say lets get him

by the way who you rate higher Barzagli or Ibanez?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
We have to get miguel to replace Camoranesi. He is far better than Cama is. Mascherano signed for some other brazilian club:down:.
We need just one CB. I don't know, why would we need more than one CB. So Canna or Thuram will have to seat on the bench.:down:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
    Didn't Miguel in Euro played RM?
    no, he replaced P.Ferreira at RB after the mistake he made against Greece in the 1st game.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    well ok, but he is at least the same offensive player as Zambo is. So, if we would have two offensive defenders with good ideas and crossing that would be very, very good.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yes webber. replace Zebina with Miguel.
    then we get great crossers and more attacking options.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    Miguel plays for Benfica and he will probably leave this summer. The asking price is 12m €. Our offer is about 10m €.

Another option, IMO a better and cheaper one would be Maicon of Monaco. The thing that bugs me is that he as no EU passport.

Both Miguel and Maicon have small defensive gaps but not like our Zebina.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I really want Moggi to secure the services of Barzagli. Every match I have seen him play he has never set a foot wrong, never losing his mark. Andrea seems to have a bright future.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yeah. top priorities:
    -Barzagli
    -bring tudor back
    -Chiellini back
    -Maresca back
    -Miccoli back (maybe, if its possible, but if not, FVCK him...)
    -Maicon, Miguel, Oddo, Cassetti to replace Zebina.
    -Cassano ;)

BTW, Cassetti of Lecce is really great. I sooo want him at Juve!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    getting miguel would be brilliant. having another player like zambrotta on the right side would obviously allow a playmaker into the starting line up. We could have 2 DM with a playmaker in the hole behind the forwards.

Barzagli should definately be signed. we need some good back up and future good defenders.

as for miccoli, i dont think we should go for him. both he and maresca wont return, they have been treated like pigs by our club. but chiellini would be great to get back as he is good back up.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    If we think about it,we've got alot of added options to recall players on loan,players who'd fill gaps in the team next season.Tudor for CB,Chiellini for LB leaving Zambro free to move to LM,and of course Maresca to replace Appiah.

The only one missing is a world class playmaker.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Capello palys a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 so a world class playmaker is not that important to Juve, or should I say Capello.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Miguel would be a great addition... both solid defensive skills and the threat of good crosses when played forward. But I've said that here before.

So no chance of Parisi either? :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Spanish giants line up for Barzagli Saturday 5 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli is a known target for several Serie A clubs, but has now attracted interest outside the Peninsula.

The Under-21 international impressed at Chievo last season and has been consistently solid in Serie A with surprise package Palermo this year.

He has long been linked with Juventus, Inter, Milan and Roma, but now Spanish newspapers suggest that Barcelona and Real Madrid have joined the race to capture his signature.

“I’ve heard nothing official about this and it seems crazy for clubs like Barca and Real Madrid to be interested in me,” said the 23-year-old. “It’s certainly pleasing to read my name linked with these sides.”

Barzagli has also caught the eye of Azzurri Coach Marcello Lippi, who have him his senior international debut in the 1-0 friendly win over Finland in November.

channel4.com

----
    we have to get this kid...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)