Juve: In the Argentinian festival checking Riquelme (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Riquelme continues to be the enigma. I think he just needs the right environment to blossom into a world beater. Hopefully, Juve could be it. He's an investment.
Riquelme is undoubtebly a great player, lazy but great nonetheless. But...he's just as much a choker, he can't stand the pressure of big games, let alone big clubs. If we got him I'm sure we'd send him back to where he came from in January or or next June. There's no fixing him I'm afraid, he's like he is and that's that, besides, he's not a youngster anymore either, gonna be 29 in less than 2 weeks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What the hell happened to Riquelme? One season he was settign the world alight with his performances in Villareal, leading them to the CL, the next season they're loaning him out and want nothing to do with him.

I mean, WTF?

supporter

Dec 10, 2002
I can't see why you people say that we don't need im, he is gifted player with lots of killing passes and a true leader.

On the other hand, we lack skillful players that gives you entertainment which attract more fans to the stadium.

Vamos roman

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I can't see why you people say that we don't need im, he is gifted player with lots of killing passes and a true leader.

On the other hand, we lack skillful players that gives you entertainment which attract more fans to the stadium.

Vamos roman
well I agree with vlatko's post on that

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
riquelme is not the solution to entertainemt
they guy is an extremely good passer but not an entertainer like zizou,ronaldo,ribery,kaka etc
to add some entertainment we need diego or VDV

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I could have sworn about a year ago or two, many would go for Riquelme. He's aging but I think he could be benificial for the club to regain immediate competitiveness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)