Juve in for Zanetti? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Juventus step up bid for Inter Milan's Zanetti
tribalfootball.com - May 17, 2005

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is ready to move for Inter Milan midfielder Cristiano Zanetti at the end of the season.
Inter coach Roberto Mancini declared yesterday: "I don't like to play with two central midfielders. I only want one and (Juan) Veron is the player I like to have in the centre. If he's there, the team always benefits."

Capello has been tracking Zanetti since the Italy international left AS Roma and wants him, along with Lazio's Giuliano Giannichedda, to support Emerson in Juve's midfield next season.

I think he would be good if we use another DM...but we've been linked with a lot of mids and I think this is bulls**t.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Dan, can I give an adviced... don't trust any of the articles that trialfootball publish... there alll supid and made out roumors

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I fail to see a reason why we need Zanetti. I mean we have Blasi, Tacchinardi, and Appiah, why would we need more outstanding one-dimensional ball winners such as him?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now Cambiasso is a great player indeed, however I doubt they would do business with us over him.

Well, they did imbecilicly give us Cannavaro for Carini, so perhaps..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I dont think they will aid us any more in a while :D they saw what happened to Cannavaro :D Reborn at JUVE!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Oh my God .....
Let me conclude, we are connected, for now, with:

-Kovac
-Parisi
-Heitinga
-Ibanez-
-Milito
-Walter Samuel

-Edu
-Ljungberg
-Jankulovski
-Dacourt
-C Zanetti
-Giannichedda

and we will sell Trez and Zambro according to speculations...
...SHOCKING NEWS really.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I fail to see a reason why we need Zanetti. I mean we have Blasi, Tacchinardi, and Appiah, why would we need more outstanding one-dimensional ball winners such as him?
Maybe because he played under Capello in Rome before?

Blind

May 8, 2005
In all fair and honesty, C Zanetti has been great this year for Inter.
I would not mind him coming to Juve and taking over the role of the 2nd CDM.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
    Oh my God .....
    Let me conclude, we are connected, for now, with:

-Kovac
    -Parisi
    -Heitinga
    -Ibanez -
    -Milito
    -Walter Samuel

-Edu
    -Ljungberg
    -Jankulovski
    -Dacourt
    -C Zanetti
    -Giannichedda

and we will sell Trez and Zambro according to speculations...
    ...SHOCKING NEWS really.
    Just asking, 1st where did you hear about ljunberg? and 2nd are you taking these negatively as juve shouldnt get these players or are you stating all the players we are linked with.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    news like this one shows that someone is making up things from nothing , capello never thinked of zanetti , and inter will never let him go , so please guys

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++

Just asking, 1st where did you hear about ljunberg? and 2nd are you taking these negatively as juve shouldnt get these players or are you stating all the players we are linked with.
    Those are players we are linked with.
    I heared for Ljungberg connection for about 2months before for the first time.But real also want him.

Exept him, all others mentioned are in negativ conotation,but all of them are linked with us!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)