Juve in for Zanetti? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
:eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed:

Xavi is better than both

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
No he's really is that good, did you see the arsenal-inter match, He was man of match, He broke up every arsenal attack. He's just another wasted talent at inter now because mancini likes show ponies over defensive midfielders if we got him when he was younger he would been great for us

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: sorry Menace, but I find it funny that your primary example is of a player doing well against Arsenal in Europe

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
:eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed::eek::dazed:

Xavi is better than both
:confused::confused:Ahahhuahahhh!:confused::confused: I´am so confused! OH my god!:dontcare:

OK, I think we dont need him, he is good but we have allready Apphia, Tacchi and Blasi, thats enough!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
The only good thing in Inter was Cannavaro.Now,they are without any good thing in their team.
erm wad about Adriano + Martins? Might as well add Cambiasso + Stankovic

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:LOL: sorry Menace, but I find it funny that your primary example is of a player doing well against Arsenal in Europe
:D

He was awesome in that match totally bossed Viera

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

erm wad about Adriano + Martins? Might as well add Cambiasso + Stankovic
Well Adriano is powerfull atacker like ibrahim,but I just don't like that kinda players,which do everything thanx to their strenght.
Martins is kind of player who can score a fantastic goal,but also miss from a clear chance 1m infront of opposite goal.For me,he is better than Adriano.
Cambiasso,maybe their best player this season.
Stankovic,well I really hate him,nothing special for the player which price is 22M euros.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
No he's really is that good, did you see the arsenal-inter match, He was man of match, He broke up every arsenal attack. He's just another wasted talent at inter now because mancini likes show ponies over defensive midfielders if we got him when he was younger he would been great for us
Comparing Zanneti to Xavi is like comparing Montero to Puyol bcuz Montero played some fantastic games in CL in the last 90th...

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

:confused::confused:Ahahhuahahhh!:confused::confused: I´am so confused! OH my god!:dontcare:

OK, I think we dont need him , he is good but we have allready Apphia, Tacchi and Blasi, thats enough!
:dazed:
He is a central midfielder with a better technique and passing abilities than any of our current midfielders, great control of the ball and smooth movment...
is those thing not needed at the moment ?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Oh my God .....
Let me conclude, we are connected, for now, with:

-Kovac
-Parisi
-Heitinga
-Ibanez-
-Milito
-Walter Samuel

-Edu
-Ljungberg
-Jankulovski
-Dacourt
-C Zanetti
-Giannichedda

and we will sell Trez and Zambro according to speculations...
. ...SHOCKING NEWS really

I had the same thoughts last summer when I heared for zebina and Kapo

But in the end...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
[/B]

I had the same thoughts last summer when I heared for zebina and Kapo

But in the end...
At the end Kapo didn't play at all,and Zebina had an injury in the most important moment for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)