Juve have comfirmed they have made a bid for... (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
AS Roma.

With the revelation that Capello wants to buy the whole AS Roma squad, it was also been comfirmed he wants to buy the stadium, the fans, change the name of the club and move the combinded Roventuz to Rome (where people come to matches...)

Moggi has said to of offered Franco Sensi a job in an old retirement home for the Roman cub. Sensi is said to be considering the deal.

However Rosella Sensi is said to be against it, cause that means she cant **** the whole squad anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
AS Roma.

With the revelation that Capello wants to buy the whole AS Roma squad, it was also been comfirmed he wants to buy the stadium, the fans, change the name of the club and move the combinded Roventuz to Rome (where people come to matches...)

Moggi has said to of offered Franco Sensi a job in an old retirement home for the Roman cub. Sensi is said to be considering the deal.

However Rosella Sensi is said to be against it, cause that means she cant **** the whole squad anymore.
classic :D :rofl:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I am offended by that remark, I was completely with my sense when I wrote this, although I had had a drink...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)