Juve have comfirmed they have made a bid for... (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Moggi has said to of offered Franco Sensi a job in an old retirement home for the Roman cub. Sensi is said to be considering the deal.

However Rosella Sensi is said to be against it, cause that means she cant **** the whole squad anymore.
I guess it is a big step down from ******* atheletes to old wrinkled men. :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Update:

The plan to combined AS Roma and Juventus has gone through after Sensi accepted the offer.

However Sensi was sacked from his job in the retirement home for his poor finacial skills which almost bankrupted the retirement home in only 2 days, he's been packed of to a "luxury villa" on Moggi's orders in Aghanistan, Sensi is said to be "delighted" to be in Aghanistan he has brought Kabul United and plans on turning them in Serie A...erm I mean Afghani Premier Division Champions...

Rosella after gone to ****ing other football teams with as much chance of winning Serie A as Roma did, like Inter and Siena.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    Update:

The plan to combined AS Roma and Juventus has gone through after Sensi accepted the offer.

However Sensi was sacked from his job in the retirement home for his poor finacial skills which almost bankrupted the retirement home in only 2 days, he's been packed of to a "luxury villa" on Moggi's orders in Aghanistan, Sensi is said to be "delighted" to be in Aghanistan he has brought Kabul United and plans on turning them in Serie A...erm I mean Afghani Premier Division Champions...

Rosella after gone to ****ing other football teams with as much chance of winning Serie A as Roma did, like Inter and Siena.
    Remove it as fast as you can..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    AS Roma.

With the revelation that Capello wants to buy the whole AS Roma squad, it was also been comfirmed he wants to buy the stadium, the fans, change the name of the club and move the combinded Roventuz to Rome (where people come to matches...)

Moggi has said to of offered Franco Sensi a job in an old retirement home for the Roman cub. Sensi is said to be considering the deal.

However Rosella Sensi is said to be against it, cause that means she cant **** the whole squad anymore.
    I don't understand why Rosella couldn't **** the whole squad anymore. Wouldn't she just get more players to ****?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I don't understand why Rosella couldn't **** the whole squad anymore. Wouldn't she just get more players to ****?
    Because she and her husband would be working at the retirement home, not the club. :LOL:

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    This would be the greatest conglomeration in soccer business if we finally buy roma!! Really anticipating!!

How should our new jersey looks like if the deal goes through?
    red+black stripes? no...looks too much like ac milan
    red+white stripes? no...looks like atletico madrid
    let's make it red+white+black stripes!! cool!!

We need a new emblem as well...
    horse+wolf? a wolf's drinking a horse's milk? or simply create a new creature?
    anyway, it is not fair to share our two star with the roman!!

Finally, we can get cassano, mancini, chivu, totti...as well as sensi family all together...and they are under our command!! sounds really great!! :D

Moggi, u deserve to be the president of this new club if the deal goes through!!!! :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)