*Juve gurls* (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
If i was to wear spiderman boxers i want to make love to spiderman?
Appears so...

Lilianna, Does that mean it is also disrespectful to buy a Juventus badged football... As there, rather than jus displaying the logo on the finest parts of a beautiful woman, You are actually kicking the crap out of the logo.... Is that not worse ?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Appears so...

Lilianna, Does that mean it is also disrespectful to buy a Juventus badged football... As there rather than jus displaying the logo on the finest parts of a beautiful woman, You are actually kicking the crap out of the logo.... Is that not worse ?
well,then next time i will go on a juve match i will wear my juve underwear...it's so sporty..!! so football like....

so common..

all the real supporters i bet they would prefer to buy undies than a cup let's say.

but plz..tell me the purpose of that!!!!!!!
of bying a string with the logo of your beloved team on it!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

right...
juve undies....seem like some girl woant to fvck juve...
you want to **** buffon. is that bad? damn, what's so wrong with juve underwear? all this clothing line is made to get more money but why juve as company wouldnt want to take advantage of their fans as all the clubs do? i think its incredibly cute for a girl to wear juve panties. and i'm definetely gonna get one for my gf. geez.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i know but i am proud to show everyone i support juventus...

i get sutisfaction by all the amazed eyes...

i don;t like to show off...
but if i could,
i would scream in the middle of the earth that i am a juv fan so that everyone would know

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
It cheapens us, we will become something like Coca-Cola or MacDonald's.
I completely agree. I really hate all football clothing except what is needed. Kits and training gear. No need to whore the brand.

But then again its nike, the worst brand in the world. Im proud to not own a single nike item. Infact i will never wear any clothes that carry huge logos and turn me into a walking advertisment.

Sep 28, 2002
i'm not sure if those panties are made by nike. blame juve then.

im not a big fan of brands myself but if i want a jersey i dont care who the manufacturer is. i have adidas sneakers, nike sneakers but that doesnt mean that i support their policies. i just liked them and that is why i bought them.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
If i like something ill buy it. Im not a hippie :D

But all nike stuff usually have the big assed swoosh over it, and i dont want to be a branded ;)

Sep 28, 2002
i dont like that swoosh too but i dont caer if im branded or not. sometimes its even funny to be branded. imagine adidas sneakers, nike jersey, adidas sweater and kappa cap.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
soooo would wearing a band t-shirt make you a walking advertisement ?
i don't think so
and i don't think there is anything wrong with showing love for your team by wearing clothes with their name on it. even if it's something "useless", like underwear :)
now wearing clothes with brandnames on them is lame .... the only point that you can make by that is " i've got money " and that's a silly thing to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)