Juve games on TV/radio/internet (2 Viewers)

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
Does anyone know of any service offered online to watch games in good quality? I don't mind paying, I'm just sick of trying to find a decent stream and considering no one wants to show Serie A in Australia this season, I need something reliable.

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
OneHD binned it.

I would always turn to myp2p when I couldn't see a game on Setanta, OneHD or Rai. Now considering only Rai will be televising games and considering their absolutely pathetic picture quality, I have a feeling I'll be needing to watch games online much more often. As I said before, I don't mind paying for a service, as long as it's reliable and good quality. If anyone finds anything, let us know.

As a heads up ESPN3 (online only channel) advertises it will show Serie A and even has Ibra as the main man, but no news yet.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How much? I doubt that would be much more reliable than a free stream anyway. I'll probably just end up getting free streams.

That's extremely disappointing from One HD. Are they showing at least the Bundesliga? I'm guessing they dropped it because of ratings. Probably because of the terrible hours the showed the games. They showed live games which was fine but often they showed the delayed Juve games on a monday morning :sergio:. That's pretty much shooting yourself in the foot, most of their viewers would be at school or work at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)