Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (8 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Fagioli, De Winter and Ranocchia from U23. No Dragusin. I’m quite surprised that De Winter had full preseason with the first team. Wondering if he’ll get his chances if Dragusin leaves, he’d basically skip the U23

My preferred line up:

Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
McKennie - Fagioli - Bentancur
Pellegrini - Chiellini - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Perin/Szczesny​

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Is he anything? Plus persisting with this ramsey regista shit... sad state of affairs that this could almost be the starting line up for first game.
In terms of ability there’s no question Ramsey can play that role, he’s played it for Wales over the years and always does well. If he can stay fit (and it’s a fairly low demanding physical role) he could be a revelation there. Even though Loca will hopefully replace him in a few days…

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Don't be too sure. I mean, he's being played there today, supposedly.

I think Allegri will do his best to fit him in somewhere.
It’s got the potential to be a 4231 with Berna on the left and Dybala in the hole going to a 442 off the ball. I’d be more comfortable with that

Formations are just numbers to Allegri!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s got the potential to be a 4231 with Berna on the left and Dybala in the hole going to a 442 off the ball. I’d be more comfortable with that

Formations are just numbers to Allegri!
against barca it was something between a 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 as well. As always with Allegri.
Let's see what happens. 433 with the ball, 442 without seems possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)