Juve confirm Capello future (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah me too Lilli , i didnt think he is staying.And John Elkann said that he is staying even if juve go serie B.Which shows his devotion to the club.

But i wont beleive it untill i see him on the bench next season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
What do you say now Capello haters?Now you will say,this or that,but one thing is certain,we must respect his loyality and attitude.And,please stop with speculations.
Okay ,sometimes he can be stuborn and put palyer that he prefers even they are in no best shape,but anyway he is one excellent coach.
The thing is that he got his wining mentality.
He win all important matches in Serie A.
And if he is so bad how it happens that he got two titles in a row.
Congratulations Cappello.Remember what I am saying.
Next season,also Milan and others will see our back in Serie A.We will be champions again.Forget about gong in serie B or so.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Capello is certainly one of the best managers in europe. Just because he dont play Alex, doesnt mean you have to hate him.

By the way I still feel Alex is no longer the player he used to be before his injury, he still got the influence, but no longer the FIFA World player abilities he used to show.

He is a nice guy, that I admire too, but in the footballing world, if you are not good enough you are down the pecking order even if you are Mr Nice guy. In the world of football, its the victories and glory that counts. He is still a good player, but no longer world class.

I am sure more poeple will remember his slump in ability after his injury more than his Mr Nice guy persona a few years down the road.

:smoke:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dukoski said:
What do you say now Capello haters?.
I have to say i have been a "Capello hater" over the past season, but i am very impressed and pleased with his loyalty and commitment to Juve. Eventhough i will not believe it until i see him coaching at Juve next year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. I wanted Capello out as much as anyone a few weeks ago. But with the recent events, everything changes. When the stuff hits the fan, you have to count on the people who are loyal to you.

What we're now experiencing is a great litmus test of Juve fans, supporters, players, coaching staff, and managers. People who fail the test desert the team. The people who pass are showing their true bianconeri colors right now. :heart:

Capello still has to be on the bench when the season starts for me to think he's offering more than professional lip service. But it's clear that he's shown no signs of blinking -- which amounts to a lot of Juve character to me. :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
swag said:
Yep. I wanted Capello out as much as anyone a few weeks ago. But with the recent events, everything changes. When the stuff hits the fan, you have to count on the people who are loyal to you.

What we're now experiencing is a great litmus test of Juve fans, supporters, players, coaching staff, and managers. People who fail the test desert the team. The people who pass are showing their true bianconeri colors right now. :heart:

Capello still has to be on the bench when the season starts for me to think he's offering more than professional lip service. But it's clear that he's shown no signs of blinking -- which amounts to a lot of Juve character to me. :tup:
Loyalty might be nice, but wouldn't it be smart to change coaches whilst we're in an obvious transition phase? After all, I doubt a lot of us want the Juve of the future to look like the Juve of today.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i say give capello one more season.we're bound to have changes in the squad in the summer.players will leave and we'll get lesser unrecognized names instead.if capello works with them and does well,then he should stay.otherwise mr.roberto donadoni should dye his hair black and come over to juventus:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
with tactics like cap uses, no wonder we need referees help, too bad moggi and co leave, so no use for capello as well. :D

i mean yeah we could say look cap shows his loyality in these moments, but think about future, we already have a new managment and its the perfect time to start rebuild the team, but if cap decides to jump of the train like next season? then new coach comes and again the team has to start rebuilding and all that stuff.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Stephan said:
with tactics like cap uses, no wonder we need referees help, too bad moggi and co leave, so no use for capello as well. :D

i mean yeah we could say look cap shows his loyality in these moments, but think about future, we already have a new managment and its the perfect time to start rebuild the team, but if cap decides to jump of the train like next season? then new coach comes and again the team has to start rebuilding and all that stuff.
the question is, how long will the rebuilding take ? how long could this club go without winning some silverware?

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
bottom line is Capello showed his loyalty...really respect the man in that aspect..but his tatically choice is something different...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)