Juve confirm Capello future (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Well I hope it means we're still in Serie A...although there is that slight feeling in the back of my mind that 1 season at Serie B might not be too bad to clean up our image....we can still win the italian cup :D

But I welcome cap's comments eventhough I know it might just be empty words...
"I'll never coach Juve"
"My fate lies with the triad" (well there ain't no triad now)
Add this to ur statements
"Berlusconi was talking like a fan. Don’t forget that the telephone transcripts also mention someone who works for Milan and that’s all I’m going to say.”

"Serie B? You journalists are sure Juventus is going to Serie B?"

and who knows what he will say later on, maybe......
"I'll never coach a Serie B side."

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Frankly speaking, the title is very misleading. Nothing is confirmed yet. Everything is just speculation, even Capello's desire to stay at the club. What happesn after this is based on the scandals, and newspapers r making $$$ now for frying up news to spice up readers

Sep 1, 2002
I am pleased he is staying and I feel sure that his commitment is sincere: afterall he was a close freind of Moggi and will not want to be tared with the same brush. What better way than to commit himself to Juve (unlike that Nedved), come what may: what fan could then condemn him?

I for one feel sure that he was unaware of the machinations of Moggi and co...

Bring on board Joaquin and I will be his number one fan.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Azzurri7 said:
    Indeed.

Capello will probably leave in a week or tomorrow, fvck he might even be packin his stuff now and wearing his Inter Cap with Madrid underwear and man utd socks...he'll leave in couple of hours, just like he did with Roma.

:lol: Rab ur killin me:D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    even though his comments during the end of his roma tenure suggest that he is not to be trusted,however i think he might stay.i dont know if its good or not though.what i like about this is that he's got the courage to say that im going to be staying with club during the crisis.being a former juventus player himself,he probably has some sort of emotional attachment with the club.i think ive redeveloped some of the respect i lost for him after this announcement.he probably has his self image on the line too.if he goes back on his words like he did at roma,then he would be branded as a traitor by two clubs,one of which he's represented as a player and this is something that no one would like.

btw,just because he doesnt play your favourite player all that often or because he doesnt play the formation you want is no reason to hate him at this point in time.he's willing to be with juventus during a crisis which is very admirable.

if however he goes back on his words,then its a different story.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i never thought capello would be so "devoted" to juve...

after all....it seems that noone can resist to juve... :D
    want it or not....if you join juve......your heart becomes bianconero!!!!!!!!!
    i don't like capello,but i have to admit,i was touched by his words to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)