Juve confirm Capello future (2 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
DelPierino said:
That´s a joke right this man is crap! I hope something happens and he change his mind.

Didn't see enough of lovely eyes DP this season: Lets be honest, he used DP effectively and, in my opinion, very well. Alex is a great joker to have on the bench: a player to bring on at the end of a match, who can score or make something happen. Well done Cap for not bowing to media pressure, but getting the best out of him. You were proven right.

Your style of football though is boring and predictable, and will never succeed in Europe: Time for Joaquin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I am also a fan of del piero and would like to see him playing more but perhaps it was somehow good that del piero did not play that much. if he played he was always fresh and dynamic and made a lot of goals and he had no serious injury this season. I think this season was one of the best seasons del piero played in the last years.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
People are trying to distroy Juve.. but little do they know,, such things brings juve all together as one unit...
Forza Juve. Forza every single one who is trying to stand up for juve.. Forza Juventuz.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For me, its better to be a bad coach with good character than the other way around. Much respect for Fabio Capello, if he chooses to stay, irrespective of where we play.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
baggio said:
For me, its better to be a bad coach with good character than the other way around. Much respect for Fabio Capello, if he chooses to stay, irrespective of where we play.
well 'bad coach' maybe is a bit inappropriate. I mean, he was described by other persons (outside juve even) as one of the best coaches in the world. And if he'd really stay with us in serie b, that would be awesome, and already a big step forward to Serie A again.

Is it just me or does the signing of cappello (did he sign really or was this just a rumour?) look like we are not going to get relegated... I mean, also a coach has to be paid, and I somehow cannot believe Cappello dismissed offerings like real madrid, Inter, ... in order to play in B... Maybe they know already something more than other people... ;)

Mar 24, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
People are trying to distroy Juve.. but little do they know,, such things brings juve all together as one unit...
Forza Juve. Forza every single one who is trying to stand up for juve.. Forza Juventuz.com

i like your spirit mate , 2 thumbs up for it !! :toast: :toast:
juventus till die :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)