Juve close to Rodriguez (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I know Mexes is great and all but I guess I have greater confidence in Ferrari seeing that he's already proven in Serie A. I'm sure Mexes would do well here, I hope so, but Ferrari must remain as priority IMO

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I know Mexes is great and all but I guess I have greater confidence in Ferrari seeing that he's already proven in Serie A. I'm sure Mexes would do well here, I hope so, but Ferrari must remain as priority IMO
if Prandelli came, it wouldn't be that hard to get Ferrari too?! So I'm counting on that Prandelli comes and brings few players with him, and they'll buy Mexes too...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I don't think Prandelli is heavily connected to Ferrari and others. Parma plans to sell most of its star players. They will probably be looking for highest bids...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ferrari is still practically ours though. We've been in negotiations for an eternity now, and he wants to play for us. I can't see us not signing him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
IMO , Juve need player that really loves the club.

Play til' they last blood for Juve sake.

Dont care about anything,in their mind just how to play well for Juve.

Aug 1, 2003
lol. I don't think we'll know who loves Juve most till they play for the team. Paolo Maldini was a Juve fan, got rejected by Juve when he was young, went to Milan and now he bleeds red and black.

At least I was told that was the story.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
lol. I don't think we'll know who loves Juve most till they play for the team. Paolo Maldini was a Juve fan, got rejected by Juve when he was young, went to Milan and now he bleeds red and black.

At least I was told that was the story.
how could that possible, His father is milanista right?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
If Ferrari won't come, he'll break my heart... :broken:

Yes, Parma are looking for the highest bids, but Prandelli and Ferrari have good connections, right!? Gilardino said that he wants to follow Prandelli anyway... Sounds good, doesn't it...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
If Ferrari won't come, he'll break my heart... :broken:

Yes, Parma are looking for the highest bids, but Prandelli and Ferrari have good connections, right!? Gilardino said that he wants to follow Prandelli anyway... Sounds good, doesn't it...
Unless we get Deschamps...

Jul 28, 2002
haha, then we can get mori, squi, giuly :)greedy:), evra and rothen if didi comes, not to mention my mainman mexes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)