Juve close to Rodriguez (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry to tell U guys but it seems that Gonzalo rodriguez saga has ended with Juve losing him.

Yesterday i heard reports that he was signed by Villareal...for 3 millions bugs :(

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
<<Sorry to tell U guys but it seems that Gonzalo rodriguez saga has ended with Juve losing him.

Yesterday i heard reports that he was signed by Villareal...for 3 millions bugs>>

Just a rumour surely?

It's not as gutting as losing Ferrari and Mexes....that would be very very bad! But still, all these defenders appear to be slipping out of our grasp, I just hope Moggi has EVEN MORE tricks up his sleeve!

He's also unproven in serie A, we could be missing out on the next big thing, or just an average defender.

Still, who can blame the man? He's probably get loaned out by us, so I'm not surprised that he would chose a club in which he's have more chance of first team football.

If he is gone, good luck to the guy, lets hope he develops somewhat and in 2 years we can get him for under 10mil :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It was said in Fox sports news... and the guys seemed very confident about what they were saying...rememebr that latinamerican fox sport havetheir base in argentina...and they cover those rumours very well.

anyways.. ill tell u if i heard something. It would be cool to sign him but well...
Juvenus have delayed this deal too much...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
damn, really thought we would get him as no others were really linked as much as we were.

ferrari, mexes, trabelsi, squillaci....we need at least two of them.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
damn, really thought we would get him as no others were really linked as much as we were.

ferrari, mexes, trabelsi, squillaci....we need at least two of them.
.. i think by now we have learned not to trust players heavily linked with us by the media...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)