Juve close to Rodriguez (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Brilliant. Finally we're going to tie up this Rodriguez deal. 1.5m seems like a good price.. last I heard San Lorenzo wanted 4 million...

Loaning him out on the other hand doesn't make much sense to me. I know that he's very young and inexperienced, but he's better than Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara and probably Legrottaglie and Tudor too, right?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I know that he's very young and inexperienced, but he's better than Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara and probably Legrottaglie and Tudor too, right?
Let's hope so, because if he's not better (except Tudor as I rate him) I don't really see the point.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I hope we get him, and he stays here! We need central def. and he seems to be good. Plus, if Zambro is needed in midfield, he could play on the left side! We need him and shouldn't loan him out! I hope Moggi gives him a chance!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Brilliant. Finally we're going to tie up this Rodriguez deal. 1.5m seems like a good price.. last I heard San Lorenzo wanted 4 million...

Loaning him out on the other hand doesn't make much sense to me. I know that he's very young and inexperienced, but he's better than Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara and probably Legrottaglie and Tudor too, right?

hey u can add Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara together and rodriguez would still be better

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
damn it with all this loan stuff juventus do!!!

i mean look at roma! they got mancini and didn't loan him out and what a success he was!

look at ac milan they got KAKA and the same thing happened!

i am sure if we got either of the two above players we would of have loaned them out for a couple of season then sold them!

we need a coach who can deal with young talents!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
we need a coach who can deal with young talents!
Thankfully, we are getting one. Prandelli and Deschamps are both excellent with the youngsters.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
In Championship Manager, you are allowed 1 non-EU purchase a year. I don't think there is a limit on non-EU guys on the overall roster. Of course, CM could be wrong.

:cool:

Aug 1, 2003
Good price. If he comes here and plays on the right I think we should stick with Thuram. Gonzalo can play and see how he fares, but should he choke for the first season Thuram could be a backup to save our arses.

I mean... I never believed in buying someone new, young and not wholly proven and put them under a first stringer pressure. It's a big risk IMO

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Thankfully, we are getting one. Prandelli and Deschamps are both excellent with the youngsters.
That's correct. I hoppe one of them will use youngsters in our first team next season

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Buffonisgod ] ++
In Championship Manager, you are allowed 1 non-EU purchase a year. I don't think there is a limit on non-EU guys on the overall roster. Of course, CM could be wrong.

CM is wrong. The rule goes like this: There is a limit on the number of non-eu players that a team may have on the roster, I believe it is five. If at the time the rule was passed, a team had more than five, then they were allowed to keep all those players, but could not buy any more non-eu players unless one was sold.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Buffonisgod ] ++

are you sure u're playing the Italian league? coz, it's not Italian league rule, it's spain league rule I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)