Juve CDA reunion -SKY (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Tadelli does nothing with Juve now so this reunion can't be about nothing. This ain't a Seinfeld episode.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    Corradini's 1st training session was delayed because Cobolli and Blanc had a meeting with the players and staff this morning according to RAI Sport.

Later you hear Gigi with the NT saying 75% chances he'll stay + Camo and Zebina confirming they want to stay also.

Later Rampulla on TV said that he doesn't know who the coach will be but it will be an experienced coach, not a temp.

:eyebrows:

???

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Corradini's 1st training session was delayed because Cobolli and Blanc had a meeting with the players and staff this morning according to RAI Sport.

Later you hear Gigi with the NT saying 75% chances he'll stay + Camo and Zebina confirming they want to stay also.

Later Rampulla on TV said that he doesn't know who the coach will be but it will be an experienced coach, not a temp.

???
    This has to be the nicest post I've ever read on the forums.

I like your style, man. :smoke:

Mar 28, 2007

???
    hmmz.. he will no longer be GK coach if lippi arrive...

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Its gotta be someone good. I think Lippi will love the chance to build a competitive Juve seeing as it hurts him to watch what has happened to us.

Gigi 75% thats gotta mean a coach he knows...................LIPPI!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)