Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    going on atm,

- picking new coach?
    - Tardelli resignation?
    - just having luch?
    - team sold?
    - stadium?

let's see what happens, could be nothing and I will close this later.
    Mark, I've fathomed nothing of this post.

Are you talking about the whole project? what do you mean by having luch? What about selling the team? How can we pick a coach and finalise the transfers without knowing the fate of the team itself? etc...

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Are you talking about the whole project? what do you mean by having luch? What about selling the team? How can we pick a coach and finalise the transfers without knowing the fate of the team itself? etc...
    He means lunch not luch and I believe there is a meeting going on of club officials and this is just speculation as to what is being discussed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11

I'm just posting what they could be talking about...might be something BIG or Nothing really important.

more to come...

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I'm just posting what they could be talking about...might be something BIG or Nothing really important.

more to come...
    You really shouldn't play around with other people like that. When I saw that "team sold" bit my heart raced.

Bastard. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)