Juve-Basel (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++

at least i would never call Trezegol for crap.... he aint crap... just maby not in form... we all know what he is capable to do and what this great guy done for the team. Last years Serie A top scorer cant be crap :)

love juve love trez

:cool:
:)

I am sad though that some of you have been calling Di Vaio crap, cause for sure he is not crap!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't really proscribe to calling players 'crap' however bad it gets. We gave Nedved almost a whole season and now he is delivering. Many were already terming his arrival as a complete waste. Di Vaio will find his feet with time. As for Zalayeta he is still young and improving by the bucket load.
Back to this game - Are we simply spoilt for success or are we paranoid? Loosing 1 game is not a a 'crisis'.
Am hoping to see a good match with a positive result. I believe we shall win :D

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
I don't really proscribe to calling players 'crap' however bad it gets. We gave Nedved almost a whole season and now he is delivering. Many were already terming his arrival as a complete waste. Di Vaio will find his feet with time. As for Zalayeta he is still young and improving by the bucket load.
Back to this game - Are we simply spoilt for success or are we paranoid? Loosing 1 game is not a a 'crisis'.
Am hoping to see a good match with a positive result. I believe we shall win :D
thats the spirit! :D

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++

Di vaio Scored TWO Goals In Serie A and 4 Goals In CL
That's right, not that it makes him any better though...But we shouldn't forget his 18(?) goals for Parma last season and many other goals in previous seasons. This man is capable of scoring many goals, we should just give him some more time to adapt. After all, he arrived in Turin in the very last days before transfer deadline and didn't participate in any friendlies or cups before the league started.

But now as Trez is finally fit(is he?), let's forget about Di Vaio and pass the ball to David. He'll demonstrate for Marco and Marcelo(Salas, not Zala) how to score!:cool:

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Juventus

Buffon, Tacchinardi, Montero, Del Piero, Nedved, Iuliano, Birindelli, Trezeguet, Zambrotta, Thuram, Davids
Subs: Chimenti, Ferrara, Conte, Salas, Camoranesi, Zalayeta

Basel: Zuberbuhler, Zwyssig, Esposito, H. Yakin, Barberis, Gimenez, M. Yakin, Cantaluppi, Atouba, Chipperfield, Rossi

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Juventus

Buffon, Tacchinardi, Montero, Del Piero, Nedved, Iuliano, Birindelli, Trezeguet, Zambrotta, Thuram, Davids
Subs: Chimenti, Ferrara, Conte, Salas, Camoranesi, Zalayeta
Forgot to add...

Nice to see Trezeguet starting, but Di Vaio not even on the bench? :yuck:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
By the way... uefa.com says that the ground has snow in it, so the pitch has been cleared and marked in red and we are playin with a orange ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)