Juve-Basel (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL: @ Biri

congrats Everyone....
i'm really glad for Trez...he's a great player and he deserved this early boost. I hope this will make DV work harder.

A win against Lazio will top of this great weak (i just finished Finals too!! :extatic: )

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

That sums it up just fine! :D Good to see the universe is back to normal again as well; Birindelli sucked superbly!
he just saved our asses against depor and he gets criticism already??:groan:

globimbo

Dec 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
74' The Basel fans are still making noise despite their team's plight - and the bitter cold.
I especially like this part :D

But first of all: Congratulations! I just came back and will have to take a little sleep, but a few words first:

It wasn't that clear as the result may seem, but our team commited stupid errors and was way too cumbersomely, so Juve didn't have to give 100 %. But we had fun despite the weather and the fact that we weren't allowed to get to Torino itself and were guided to the stadium directly (there aren't many places to go there with the game kicking off 3 hours later...).

Cheers and c u later or next year :groan: ;)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
really... i think this win was important to juve...

they needed the points and now they have 4 points and deportivo and basel are the teams bellow the quarter qualify line.... but still only 2 games played and 4 more to go.
anything can happend.

I wish juve the best and i think they and man utd will go to the quarters :).

This game will also help them for the Lazio game they have on sunday.

Forza juventus!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This game is exactly what Juve needed, we have now continued our impressive home record. Im already looking forward to our next European games. We need to draw at Old trafford and then beat United at home that should get us 8 points and put us in a great position for qualification. I hope Basle would help us too by dropping points from Depor ;)

Anyway, good to see Tacchi scoring again, he certainly replied to the criticism he received lately (not to mention the ones he received here in the forums :groan::D). Camoranesi didn't play the game, and was rested. Zambro took the right field from him. Treze showed everyone what he's made of, and what a great comeback!

Forza Juve !!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Anyway, good to see Tacchi scoring again, he certainly replied to the criticism he received lately (not to mention the ones he received here in the forums :groan::D).
It was rightfully given then, when is the last time he scored a goal like that? It's been too long! ;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
It was rightfully given then, when is the last time he scored a goal like that? It's been too long! ;)
Tacchi's position doesn't allow him to score alot of goals, he tried many screamers in past matches but wasn't lucky in most of them. His job is to cut balls and build-up an attack, not score goals. Even if Tacchi didn't score against Basle, id still be happy with his overall performance. He's been steady since the start of the season and I was, quite frankly, surprised with the unfair critisicm he was getting from fans (even though he gets good ratings after each match).

Maybe scoring a goal now and then would do the trick and please fans ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
FT at the Bernarbeu
Real - Lokomotiv 2-2 :LOL:
i'm happy, but it was flagrance! lokomotiv could easily scored in the 90 minute, but the stupid referee whistled in the middle of the attrack. lokomotiv player was alone with the keeper, but unfairly real madrid snatched a draw with the big help of the referee. outraging!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
i'm happy, but it was flagrance! lokomotiv could easily scored in the 90 minute, but the stupid referee whistled in the middle of the attrack. lokomotiv player was alone with the keeper, but unfairly real madrid snatched a draw with the big help of the referee. outraging!
The Loko player was one on one with the keeper and could have scored. That was unlucky but you might also consider Real were also a tad unlucky not to score frome some 20 shots on goal, 17 corners :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)