Juve, arriva Rodriguez, parte Iuliano (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Sorry, I don' t really live my life here ;) I completely forgot that I wrote smg.

Anyway, it says that the Juventus observer that wrote the report on this player is Antonio Conte :touched: I think it's so great that he still works for us!

Anyway, if u want to remind me of your existence all you have to do is PM me, chxta. No need to write about my "annoying habits" here ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
Sorry, I don' t really live my life here ;) I completely forgot that I wrote smg.

Anyway, it says that the Juventus observer that wrote the report on this player is Antonio Conte :touched: I think it's so great that he still works for us!

Anyway, if u want to remind me of your existence all you have to do is PM me, chxta. No need to write about my "annoying habits" here ;)
Nvm it's ok we understand.
But help us by translating Italian into English and we r grateful ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

I love you anyways. Helping me improve on my Italian!

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    Juventus are reported to have rekindled their interest in Villarreal defender Gonzalo Rodriguez.

The Turin giants were interested in signing the Argentine centre back before he moved to The Yellow Submarines last summer from San Lorenzo.

The 20-year-old ultimately opted for a move to Spain, but Juve have maintained a watching brief on his progress.

Rodriguez's impressive performances this campaign have only served to enhance his reputation as he has cemented a first-team berth at Villarreal, establishing himself as one of the key performers in Manuel Pelegrini's side.

The powerful stopper has only missed one league game this term - through suspension - and Juve scouts are understood to have visited El Madrigal on more then one occasion to watch him.

Gonzalez, along with Bayern Munich's Lucio, is thought to be Juve's top target to strengthen the centre of their defence.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Cannavaro, Thuram, Ferrara and Capello can make him one of the best, they are all experts ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    we shud have bought him last season, he'd probably wud be cheaper then. why wud Villareal wanna sell him after just one season?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    cos we can afford to pay.making a decent profit on a player a year after he is bought sounds exactly the way a club like villareal would work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)