Juve, arriva Rodriguez, parte Iuliano (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay, I trust your opinions about him being a great prospect. I have never seen him play. One player that impressed me in the olympics was D'alessandro, the bald playmaker of argentina u21 who kicked asS in the olympics. Are we somehow linked with him?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
ups!!! I'm sorry, your rigth, Im wrong, My mistake... he was on the preolympics...
But still, I have seen him in Villareal and he is a great prospect...
creo que el que jugo en las olimpiadas fue el chelo rodriguez... a este le dicen el chelito

o al reves

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
okay, I trust your opinions about him being a great prospect. I have never seen him play. One player that impressed me in the olympics was D'alessandro, the bald playmaker of argentina u21 who kicked asS in the olympics. Are we somehow linked with him?
We were linked with D'alessandro last year I think ?

He ended up in Wolfsburg in Germany

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

creo que el que jugo en las olimpiadas fue el chelo rodriguez... a este le dicen el chelito

o al reves
Fabi, I think you got it worng, the name of Chelito its Chelito Delgado, not Rodriguez :D

... I confuse Gonzalo coz he played in the preolimpics....:angel:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Fabi, I think you got it worng, the name of Chelito its Chelito Delgado, not Rodriguez :D

... I confuse Gonzalo coz he played in the preolimpics....:angel:

ajajajajajaja verdad

no mames, es que tengo un amigo que se apellida rodriguez y le dicen el cholo sera por eso!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We were linked to him last year as well and very strongly too. The deal was said to be all but done and he was supposed to rejuvenate our ageing defence. However, we missed out on yet another talented youngster as Villareal snapped him up as he was so brilliant in the Pre Olimpico. We went on to miss out on Ferrari, Mexes, Carvalho, Ujfalusi and so on but got Cannavaro.

Why would Villareal sell him after signing him just last summer? Doesn't make much sense to me. What's Gonzalo been up to in La Liga anyways?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I watched Villareal - Madrid game..
Gonzalo is pure class.. I hope the rumors are true..

Saw the game. Methinks he'll find the Serie A tough at first, but...:greedy:

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    i"m listen his ability from another soccer forum argentina football expert
    he said

"He is just excellent, only problem is that him being very skill, like milito some times unnecessary risks, and that he is too much young, and defenders are better with age, but he has one of the brightest futures of any player in any role.I watched tons of games of Gonazlo rodriguez and he is pure class and great attacking being a CB, just put some money on him, but Villareal is too small if he stays there"

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++

Il rinforzo in difesa per la Juve del futuro si chiama Gonzalo Rodriguez. Il rapporto di Antonio Conte, che fa parte della rete degli osservatori bianconeri, sul giocatore argentino del Villareal è molto positivo.
    :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)