Juve 2009-10 kits(speculation, pics...) (8 Viewers)

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
Okay guys, hopefully you have all bought your new jerseys by now

I just got mine today - home jersey with Del Piero on the back - and have a bit of a concern, hopefully those who also have one can help me out.

The black stripes slightly come through the yellow name and numbering that was done. It's only noticeable up close, but I am just seeing if this is a common problem which can't be helped or if I just got a dodgy jersey. The print is fine on the white backing, just this problem when it's on the black stripes.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

I just got mine today - home jersey with Del Piero on the back - and have a bit of a concern, hopefully those who also have one can help me out.

The black stripes slightly come through the yellow name and numbering that was done. It's only noticeable up close, but I am just seeing if this is a common problem which can't be helped or if I just got a dodgy jersey. The print is fine on the white backing, just this problem when it's on the black stripes.

Return it mate, fault. My Diego one is fine.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003

mine's just like so n i got it from d juvestore...i don't think it's irregular..unless of course u' r saying the black runs OVER and not UNDER the yellow in which case i'd say there's sumthing wrong...can we c an image?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did anyone bought jersey from goal.com shop? For me they are much cheaper than Juvestore, but still I'm not sure what I'm buying, they say it's official but I'm suspicous.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Got my Diego shirt last week, looking forward to wearing it on Sunday!

Waiting til I get paid next week til I cash in and get the away shirt with Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)