Juve 2009-10 kits(speculation, pics...) (5 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye id love either

kappa have gone down hill though lotto were the bomb

addidas would be sweet as well but i wouldnt want newcastles kits with our badge on em

why the hate on umbro ive loved there kits, man shitty's kits are class

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tbh almost all kits this year are uninspiring, silver away top apart!

the rounded collar on most Nike tops is ugly and makes it look like cheap,knock-off training tops rather than football shirts.

Jun 18, 2007
i think 2009-2010 juve jerseys are great . nike is great brand just need to upgrade their quality year by year are getting better nike is the sponsor of the top teams and top sport stars nike have the best ads the best ideas, milan fans hate their adidas jerseys , those adidas jerseys make them look stupid , look the away last year chelsea jerseys the look like clowns , i dont really want to see juve with adidas , i hope juve keep contract with nike or change to kappa maybe diadora.

in 2009-2010 juve jerseys if they have made a just a little bigger juve crest.......

next year i expect an away pink or black jersey

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I really love our Champions League home Kits, with the solid white back and black lettering and numbers. Does anyone have an idea where I can purchase one??

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
1 or 2 years ago, someone posted a link from a site with team kits in very low prices.
I remember that some members had bought kits from there and they were very satisfied with their quality.
Anyone has this site? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)