Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i have a vietnamese friend who once told me that near this home town there are two nike factories... one in the town and another one deep in a remote village which is a sweatshop...

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hey guys i usually buy from subsidesports.com but they dont have what i want, so i was wondering if anyone knows any sites apart from subside, worldsoccershop.com or juvestore.com , which carries both juve home and away jerseys and would allow me to get giovinco on the back (i would probably have to click the main jersey and actually type in his name since they only classify star players on these sites as like Del Piero etc.)

Apr 15, 2006
Hey guys i usually buy from subsidesports.com but they dont have what i want, so i was wondering if anyone knows any sites apart from subside, worldsoccershop.com or juvestore.com , which carries both juve home and away jerseys and would allow me to get giovinco on the back (i would probably have to click the main jersey and actually type in his name since they only classify star players on these sites as like Del Piero etc.)
im wearing my Juve away jersey with Gio/20 printed on it. got it from thefootballshirt.com. given it a try? free name and number customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)