Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
i'm not a fan of the gold kit either. i would prefer yellow over gold, they look like vegas homo's with the shimmering gold jersey's on
I think because it has black shorts it de-homos it, if the whole kit was gold or the shorts were white then we would look like gooches

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;1840983 said:
completely black, still the one for me:heart:

..***..
:inter: Ugly.

i love this one... dunno why

:touched:
:tdown:

This season gold kit is awesome.
Agreed.

[/B]

Thats so true besides gold makes them look cheap & chessy tbh.The blue kit is my fav for obvious reasons.Kappa made the best kits imo.
Couldn't disagree more. These 3 kits look like they're made for homeless people.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye im not a fan of our away strip this year, i wouldve liked us to revert back to our old school jersey from when we won the CL 96. I would love our home tops to go back to just black and white with the black box and white numbers like our kappa jerseys.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hello all.. and Happy Holidays.
I am planning to finally shop for some stuff on juve store. But I want to ask, I am a XL guy, but not sure when it comes to football jersey's if this size would be the same, or should I go for Large instead?

can you please help me with this, as it is my first time to get an official jersey :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hello all.. and Happy Holidays.
I am planning to finally shop for some stuff on juve store. But I want to ask, I am a XL guy, but not sure when it comes to football jersey's if this size would be the same, or should I go for Large instead?

can you please help me with this, as it is my first time to get an official jersey :)
Mate I don't know about this year's top, but you can definitely find last year's jersey in Deira City Centre...you could compare the sizes to the fitting, then order the shirt accordingly

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who has a Harley-Davidson Avatar needs to take a long look at themselves in the mirror and ask why they like men in tight jeans so much. Especially those from Dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)