Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I bought the home jersey two days ago. It looks better then I first thought. My last jersey was the one from Serie B and I was happy to see that the New Holland logo wasn't as crappy made as the Tamoil one. This one feels a lot more comfortable. I also like the yellow details, which I first thought were out of place.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
man, i cant find a Juve jersey ANYWHERE here! not even decent website to buy it from!

can anyone from the US or anywhere close to India buy it and mail it to me? im ready to pay by PayPal!

There is a website called www.thefootballshirt.com where you can order it and get any players name and number on the jersey, i ordered 6 jerseys from it last week but delivery takes 2-4 weeks the jerseys are very low price.

So when they arrive i will tell you if they are good quality. This website uses paypal

Apr 15, 2006
There is a website called www.thefootballshirt.com where you can order it and get any players name and number on the jersey, i ordered 6 jerseys from it last week but delivery takes 2-4 weeks the jerseys are very low price.

So when they arrive i will tell you if they are good quality. This website uses paypal
that currency is pounds right? man, i can get the T's at prices i never imagined before! ill keep an eye on it and your comments also!

memo

Nov 18, 2005
hey
my last year juve jersey. . the one with red numbers. . the black stripes are getting . . .bronw. . its only me. .or the jersey suck?...or its my shit made of bad quality??

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008

you want to tell me that those are Original?! made by..nike?

cuz if so...its Amazingly cheap!$

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
you want to tell me that those are Original?! made by..nike?

cuz if so...its Amazingly cheap!$
They are meant to be made in the same factories as the ones you buy in all sport shops but after working hours.

Please see the link below to another football forum where members are talking about them and have uploaded pictures of the jerseys when they received them. Everyone who has received them has give possitive feedback saying it is impossible to tell the difference between them and the ones you buy in sports shops.

As i said when mine arrive i will update you and upload some pics but that will not be for another 2 or 3 weeks.

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=114648&prevloaded=1&&start=400

Then just scroll down ant there are pics there from people, and at the bottom of the page you can click to see other pages on that thread to see more pics and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)