Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Wow, that is one kick ass Inter jersey. Undoubtedly the best of the lot. Wonder if Amauri has considered switching allegiances again.
fookin hell that is one kick ass jersey,if Juve have the same design i swear i will nut all over myself

The jersey is fabulous, especially the fact the sponsor label is so small. Looks classy as hell.
agreed.such a pity that it is an inter jesrsy though

new players, new jerseys, new coach, new management, new trophies, new achievements, new championships...

at least we are consistent in that we bash everything
:toast:

personally i am sporting this little number at the moment

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Heres Barca's 08/09 jersey.... I guess we cant derive any pattern to work out what ours is gonna be like

That shirt was absolutely stunning. I remember a similar Betis jersey as well, which was arguably even cooler. I think it was made by Kappa.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Oh yeah.... I remember one game back in the Cantona days when they changed the grey kit at half time coz they were losing and Fergie said the guys couldnt see each other

snow

Jul 2, 2008
Juventus have already offloaded Antonio Nocerino, Davide Lanzafame and Raffaele Palladino this summer, while they tried to sell Giorgio Chiellini last year, and also reportedly considered releasing Sebastian Giovinco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)