Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Juventus have already offloaded Antonio Nocerino, Davide Lanzafame and Raffaele Palladino this summer, while they tried to sell Giorgio Chiellini last year, and also reportedly considered releasing Sebastian Giovinco.
Welcome to the forum - I do have to say though, I'm trying real hard to link your post and the 2008/09 kit:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erminy

Jul 2, 2008
i hope im not breaking any rules. anyway, i found this on the net. i have no source to say if they are official or anything .

if it has been posted already i am sorry. but, i didnt see them anywhere

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
are we one of the last ones to be unveiled? if so then why??? i understand the saying "save the best for last" but c'mon gimme a break!! its a fucking jersey not a new born child!!

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Tru that. Pirelli can afford to make their sponsoship logo smaller coz they are almost synonymous with Inter as their shirt sponsor since 1995. While New Holland wanna ride us till the wheels fall off

I guess you guys wanna see this design adopted to our jersey.....
Check out pic 2/8

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Fotogallery/Calcio/5357/0/Knezevic,+il+colpo+della+Juve
That kind of design (complete with collar) could look absolutely stunning as a jersey style, assuming the colors are good... something like black/white, black/charcoal, pink, blue/yellow, or plain black.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
you seem to be obssesed with charcoal :D
lol... I just thought the main goalie jersey was outstanding...I regret not buying one, but in the Great White Soccer Wasteland... its sort of tough to get the more exclusive types of jerseys. If something like it was an away/3rd jersey, it would be much easier to buy for a reasonable price here.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
How is it possible that the shirt hasnt leaked to anyone yet!! If its ready for a tomorrow release there has to be sum1 out there that sneaked a phone pic some how.

Last time we waited for ages, only to get a shirt with red,blue,yellow,black and white and a white central stripe. They better not mess with us this time!!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Isnt it a photshop of the description of the jersey
It is and if the original jersey looks even close to it I'd be happy. Only because the middle stripe will be black. I have this years jersey of Del Piero and I'm pretty proud of it since he became a capocannoniere (right?).
But I still don't know who I'll put on my back for next year... I'm considering Chiellini, Giovinco, Sissoko, Nedved and Camoranesi.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
It is and if the original jersey looks even close to it I'd be happy. Only because the middle stripe will be black. I have this years jersey of Del Piero and I'm pretty proud of it since he became a capocannoniere (right?).
But I still don't know who I'll put on my back for next year... I'm considering Chiellini, Giovinco, Sissoko, Nedved and Camoranesi.
:agree:
After DP's 10 , the next best jersey imo is Chiellini's 3 or Zanetti's 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)